ROM Hack FAQ: PokeSav

bobthegreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in pokesav I made an Arceus for SoulSilver, but when I open it ingame it gives it level 0 with 0 hp so its always fainted.

Im using the most recent Pokesav, I clicked the max button for everything, and I put him in the sixth box in my party.

Can anyone help me?

DDTmanSP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I'd like to change rival's starter pokemon and OT name in hall of fame. How can I do this ?

As usual, the rival will choose pokemon that has advantage type of mine. When I changed my starter pokemon, I need the rival's pokemon keep being advantage of mine.

A hall of fame records the team's profile that I win the champion for each time.
And strange thing will happen when I changed my trainer's name. The record still shows the previous OT name of all pokemon in there. This made me feel my name changing is incomplete.

I posted this on ask.gbatemp but no one give me an answer. Please help.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
bobthegreat said:
So in pokesav I made an Arceus for SoulSilver, but when I open it ingame it gives it level 0 with 0 hp so its always fainted.

Im using the most recent Pokesav, I clicked the max button for everything, and I put him in the sixth box in my party.

Can anyone help me?

what do you mean max? in the stats edit? or just the all 31/85/255 button?

ajf1989

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My computer is blocking most version of the latest Pokesav because it thinks it's a virus. Is anyone else having this problem?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
ajf1989 said:
My computer is blocking most version of the latest Pokesav because it thinks it's a virus. Is anyone else having this problem?

i think you're using jsparrow's translation. yes most people experience this. if you're sure that the pokesav you have is really from jsparrow then just temporarily turn off your antivirus or download latest version, you can find links here.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyone know where I would be able to find the pkmn files for some of the more recent event pokemon?

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have about 300 Pokemon in SS and want to transfer all the pkm files to my Black Version PC.. is there a quick way to do this rather that doing each manually?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Rockstar said:
I have about 300 Pokemon in SS and want to transfer all the pkm files to my Black Version PC.. is there a quick way to do this rather that doing each manually?

i know no way to transfer all of them at once, but you can extract them by groups by using the save box option in the box pokemon menu. in this way you won't do it manually, and you will have to extract/import pkm files by batch. and they're arranged the same way too. try extracting them and you'll see what i mean.

paratroopa

Trophies
XP
Country
Would checking the National Dex box simply give me the National Dex or would the game believe I have beaten the Champion and received it, activating post story events?

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
game01 said:
Rockstar said:

i know no way to transfer all of them at once, but you can extract them by groups by using the save box option in the box pokemon menu. in this way you won't do it manually, and you will have to extract/import pkm files by batch. and they're arranged the same way too. try extracting them and you'll see what i mean.
When I save box it gives 30 .pm files which is still pretty hard to load
frown.gif

isnt there way to make an AR code from all the pokemon and just use that code to get them?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Rockstar said:
game01 said:
Rockstar said:

frown.gif

isnt there way to make an AR code from all the pokemon and just use that code to get them?

hmm.. they aren't that hard to load, and they're the 30 pkm from your box, just exported by batch.

when you add them to another save file just use the import box i think, it'll let you select up to 30 pkm files to load to the box you choose.

QUOTE(paratroopa @ Mar 1 2011, 09:37 PM)
Would checking the National Dex box simply give me the National Dex or would the game believe I have beaten the Champion and received it, activating post story events?
based on my experience, only gives you the national dex.

regarding the AR codes, i'm not sure about that stuff. i'll need someone else to help you with this question.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
game01 said:
Rockstar said:
game01 said:
Rockstar said:

frown.gif

hmm.. they aren't that hard to load, and they're the 30 pkm from your box, just exported by batch.

when you add them to another save file just use the import box i think, it'll let you select up to 30 pkm files to load to the box you choose.

QUOTE(paratroopa @ Mar 1 2011, 09:37 PM)
based on my experience, only gives you the national dex.

regarding the AR codes, i'm not sure about that stuff. i'll need someone else to help you with this question.
Ok all f them are transferred but their names are ??????, I need to manually go to each pokemon and click original name for all 300???
wtf.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Rockstar said:
Ok all f them are transferred but their names are ??????, I need to manually go to each pokemon and click original name for all 300???
wtf.gif

ahh yes, you do. i'm not sure why but yes you have too. jsparrow's translation is updated, maybe it'll change some things.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any pkm files from smogon for tier list to download i just need the NU tier if that's possbile.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
So, if I edit a Pokemon's moves in B/W PokeSav if it is a move within it's movepool it will still be legit?

I am curious because I want to modify some Pokemon with Gen IV moves without having to breed them over and over and over and over.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs