ROM Hack FAQ: PokeSav

Kaiyumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds good! I'll tamper with it a bit and see what happens. Thank you very much for helping me.
happy.gif

Oh, and this is the error message I'm getting...I don't understand computer language, but...hey. x3

errormsgdf4.jpg

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"you can get better flash cards for around the same price btw."

Can you suggest one that will work with Pokemon Pearl around the same price then? Thanks!

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I want one that works with Pokemon Pearl saves and some homebrews. Thanks again. BTW are the homebrews GBA files or DS files? Or both?

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well if you are going to get a slot 2 it will be in gba format i think. If your using homebrew on slot 1 it will be in nds format.

Well i have the N card that plays every single rom and homebrew is ok on it(not perfect) it also support dldl patching. I payed $20 for it from www.sky2k.com .

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to copy my Pearl save to the PC so I can use PokèSav. But AR Max Duo does not work with Pokemon Pearl, so I have to use a flash cart.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you can use a converter to convert the type of save you have into a N card save. N card saves work perfect on pokesav. However when editing your save you need to click on another game first so the n card doesn't write over your edited save.( if you dont get what i mean i can explain better lol) im not sure if theres a converter for AR max duo. so yeah N card works fine with pokesav.

shuny converter converts ar max duo saves i think you can check http://www.shunyweb.info/index.php

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yes it will. you just need to click on another game before you put the edited save on the n card. IF you get stuck give me a pm whenever you get it.

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much, so you've ordered from this site and it's 100% safe? I'll buy one next paycheck, thank you again for all your help, I appreciate it.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yes its very safe and thier support team are very fast and friendly. i stay in the uk and i got my N card in 5days. if you are using the phat ds remember to ask for the gba sized linker.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1) copy your save to your pc
2) open it up with pokesav
3) go down to storage then click edit(bottom right)
4)click edit again on one of the slots
5) you will see a bar at the top left of the editor click on it and all the pokemon will be listed pick one
6) click ok and save
7)copy it back to your card you pokemon should now be in the pc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8