Status
Not open for further replies.

painless

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:
lol, I'll be fixing the little usb HD issue people are having, but only with my animated forwarders. expect them either today or tomorrow. Oddly, they work fine for some, others they don't.

They will only read the boot.dol from the sd card however, the issue lies in usbloadergx's forwarder code. So they'll be using djdynamites sdhc forwarder code instead.
Reading roms visa usb should work just fine however.

actually, hell, I'll knock them together right now.

I think I'll also finally get to work on my next channel.
It will only be a nes one, just to get back into the swing of things.
Hi Troy, you've really done some outstanding work here. Question for you though... does your SNES9x channel function with the latest version 4.1.5?

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it depends on how you load it.. if the dol is on the HD,no it wont.. if the dol is on SD, then yes it will

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'll have the latest ones up later today. Both sdhc and usb ones using the latest code for the forwarders. Hopefully, this will sort out people's issues.

I will also upload a few new channels shortly (next few days)

LWares87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
After a long hiatus, the following emulators have been added and only available to download only from mediafire:

FCE Ultra GX 3.2.0
Snes9x GX 4.2.2
Visual Boy Advance GX 2.1.9

Links are available in first post!
smile.gif

Richardarkless

Trophies
XP
Country
Here is the latest versions of vbagx (currently 2.2.0) and genplusgx (r484, Got the .dol from this thread http://gbatemp.net/t217245-latest-emulator...ic-controller?)

If the official poster wants he can put the files on the first page

I will most likely be updating it regularly whenever a newer version has been released

Dropbox link: http://db.tt/c6iM2a

Tested by me and it works fine

All ive done is replaced the .dol that is in the channel with the latest version

LWares87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Let me get this straight... your updating SVN revisions of Gens+ GX ? If so, I am happy to add these to the first post (as long as this thread gets stickied at some point).

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
LWares said:
Let me get this straight... your updating SVN revisions of Gens+ GX ? If so, I am happy to add these to the first post (as long as this thread gets stickied at some point).
laugh.gif
Both channnels from Richardarkless are using my compiled svn's of genplusgx and vbagx! I'm always uploading the newest versions from vbagx, snes9xgx, fceugx and genplusgx with third-party classic controller fix to my second link in my signature.

Richardarkless

Trophies
XP
Country
LWares said:

Fix94 and a few others are uploading the latest boot.dol of the svn of gen plus and the latest vbagx on the link I gave you, all I am doing is putting these boot.dol's into your or should I say troythezombie's channel so really fix94 has done most of the hard work so should have most of the credit

That dropbox folder will contain the latest (well latest as possible) version so your free to link to it on the front page

edit fix94 was faster to reply lol

Im gonna put fix94's version of the latest fceugx and snes9x

I like fix94's as it allows 3rd party controller support and bought one thinking it would work lol (serves me right for doing an impulse buy lol)

edit 2, added channel wads of the latest fce-u gx and snes9x and a readme file containing the people credited and a changelog

Richardarkless

Trophies
XP
Country
LWares said:
well... i usually upload the offical releases. nothing unoffical which has been modified.

The only thing modified is libogc to allow 3rd party controllers to function, im sticking with fix94's versions as they are better than the official versions so its upto you at this point on whether you want to link to mine or not

LWares87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well... can i ask someone to lock this topic please? As this thread has served it's purpose.

I'll completely blitz the opening thread and post your link there to redirect people.

To be honest, i have no need for third-party controllers as i use a gamecube controller or a wii remote, depending on the emulator i'm using. But, i'm going to consider using the SMS+ GX and Gens+ GX SVN wads in future though to use on my wii console and not to upload them anymore.

Thanks for the credit... but, i don't deserve it.

Richardarkless

Trophies
XP
Country
LWares said:
Well... can i ask someone to lock this topic please? As this thread has served it's purpose.

I'll completely blitz the opening thread and post your link there to redirect people.

To be honest, i have no need for third-party controllers as i use a gamecube controller or a wii remote, depending on the emulator i'm using. But, i'm going to consider using the SMS+ GX and Gens+ GX SVN wads in future though to use on my wii console and not to upload them anymore.

Thanks for the credit... but, i don't deserve it.

Ok thanks, Im gonna think about creating a thread for my version of the channels, where did you get the originals if you dont mind me asking as I wouldnt mind updating the other non animated channels as well as they are great

I know he created a thread but all the links in that thread are dead

Richardarkless

Trophies
XP
Country
chazman14 said:
i went to dl the wads and the gen+ link was for the gameboy emu. thought you should know.

Whos are you talking about lwares or mine, I use a dropbox and ive tested each of them 1 at a time so I know they are named correctly

If your trying to get lwares then please use mine instead as they are the latest, ive created my own thread here

http://gbatemp.net/t248455-non-animated-hy...hannels-updated

EDIT: I see what you mean, my bad, uploading the fix to dropbox now

EDIT 2: Sorry for the long wait but I managed to fix the problem, the problem occured for me both in gens plus and vbagx so ive uploaded fixed versions now, please delete the old versions by using data management and install these versions

If you have any problems use my thread as this thread needs to be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast