AvEnGeR-X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've googled it, and searched here
sleep.gif
but can't find a decent site to find cool Mii's for the Mii installer. Anyone help?

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could....if the domiain for wiidomain.net wansn't a LINK FARM! Does anyone have some other places to look? I'm looking for some Miis too.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe the Mii Mega Mall down loader and site was taken down with a "Cease and Desist" order by Nintendo.
Though that program was to load them to your Wiimote, and has no use with the Mii Installer.

I dont think anyone has attempted a Mii installer compatible Mii archive so feel free to start one and have people contribute.

Course it would help if the Extractor and Installer where a tad less blunt. Saving all the Miis as numberd files makes a large collection a tad hard to manage. Not to mention weeding out unwanted ones.

I had some free time though so heres a quick pack of about eighty of the random Miis I dumped from my console.
Miis1w2.zip [Megaupload]
(The noface and robot looking ones are great for organizing your address book with newsletter bots and the like.)
Enjoy.

SmileMan

Trophies
Website
nintendoring.net
XP
Country
Italy
shadow1w2 said:
I believe the Mii Mega Mall down loader and site was taken down with a "Cease and Desist" order by Nintendo.
Though that program was to load them to your Wiimote, and has no use with the Mii Installer.

I dont think anyone has attempted a Mii installer compatible Mii archive so feel free to start one and have people contribute.

Course it would help if the Extractor and Installer where a tad less blunt. Saving all the Miis as numberd files makes a large collection a tad hard to manage. Not to mention weeding out unwanted ones.

I had some free time though so heres a quick pack of about eighty of the random Miis I dumped from my console.
Miis1w2.zip [Megaupload]
(The noface and robot looking ones are great for organizing your address book with newsletter bots and the like.)
Enjoy.

I didn't tested the Mii Installer but i'm pretty sure that the file who use the Mii of the Mii Mega Mall are the same who use the Mii Installer, test it.

gettfo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadow1w2 said:

Miis1w2.zip [Megaupload]
Enjoy.

Megaupload can be a pain for free users, so I re-uploaded your file for you to an easier host with out captcha etc.

http://www.filedropper.com/miis1w2 (it is the same exact file you uploaded, check md5 hash if you wish)

Also, what are newsletter bots?

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to