ROM Hack GabrieloRomToolsGUI

gaberilde

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@gaberilde I've been using hackingtools trying to rebuild Pokémon sun with the update and it just black screens. Also tried another game, same thing. Can you're tool patch a game update to a .3ds game for citra?
The update i believe is for system updates and not game update so this wont work

gaberilde

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having an issue trying to unpack Pokemon Ultra Sun. When I select the decrypted ROM file, no partitions show up, and I'm not allowed to extract it. The rom itself seems to be perfectly fine.
The tool might be unable to find the partition locations on the rom so it dosent work or something happened when decrypting maybe it wasnt decrypted fully or propely with the right tool and its unable to load it properly

gaberilde

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a rom that's only the DLC for Fire Emblem Fates, but when trying to extract the content.0000.000008d file I just get errors (filetype mismatch). Can anyone help?
Not sure if a dlc file will work because its possibly built differently but dont see why it shouldent there might be something wrong with the way it is encrypted or decrypted possibly

gaberilde

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Trying to extract Ultra Moon .3ds. Doesn't work. There are no partitions to click in to extract. What should i do? I tried Hackingtool3ds too and that doesn't work neither, just "succesfully extracts" nothing
The tool might be unable to find the partition locations on the rom so it dosent work or something happened when decrypting maybe it wasnt decrypted fully or propely with the right tool and its unable to load it properly

gaberilde

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i wanted to ask if you'd be able to help me with a problem i'm having.

i've been trying to repack a translated cia for the past couple of days, and i can get the cia to install; however, the game will prompt an update.

in the application, i've set Title, Major, Minor, and Micro to 5264.5.9.2, but when the cia installs it shows as 5120.5.0.0

is there anything you'd be able to help me with to get the actual versions to go through properly?
Have the same problem, Minor version is ignored, tried to rebuild a CIA with version 3.4.0 and the result is 3.0.0. Modifed cia works anyway, great tool (could'nt make HackingTool9 work anymore)
There does seem to be some kind of problem with the version thing will try update it at a later point.

gaberilde

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry for the long delays, ive been very busy lately.
I will try very soon to release a fix and overall update for the title version issue as it seems to be becoming a big issue.
Will need to work out whats going on then update it.
hopefully before the end of this week or even sooner i can release it
Post automatically merged:

Update is live that should fix the version issue!

Last edited by gaberilde,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right... +1