Hacking Genplus woes

ceelo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to save anything really (SRAM or save state) but it keeps giving me an error and wont save. Does anyone else have problems getting this emu to save?

I made the directory like this: root/genplus/save as the readme said, just like the snes emu (which works fine). Thanks in advance!

mb01

Trophies
XP
Country
ceelo said:
I am trying to save anything really (SRAM or save state) but it keeps giving me an error and wont save. Does anyone else have problems getting this emu to save?

I made the directory like this: root/genplus/save as the readme said, just like the snes emu (which works fine). Thanks in advance!
Are you using front SD or slot A or B?

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ceelo said:

If you are trying to save to an SD Gecko, then I believe that it should save. However, I don't believe that you can save to the Wii Front SD yet. The only one that supports that is SNES9X. If you have a third-party GameCube Memory Card, you should be able to save to it.

ceelo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok I was using the front SD slot as I dont have a gecko... I guess I have to wait for an update so itll enable saving.. even though the option is there to save to front SD slot (tried both a and b)..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, it was maybe funny the third or fourth time companies did it +1