God hates me.

• Thread starter Deleted-171178
  • Start date
  • Views 3,756
  • Replies 65
D

Deleted-171178

OP
As you probably know, I started listening to Metallica this year.
Since then, life has gome downhill.
I've lost the data on 2 harddrives, effectively 3 years of my life gone, College has gone downhill and I found out we're moving from our awesome current house back into some shitty house in 2 weeks.
All since I started listening to Metallica.
Damn you god, Damn you.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are sick!
ohmy.gif

D

Deleted-171178

OP
>Work Hard
Impossible for me.

>Get active physically
I am quite fit.

>Interact with others socially
All my friends/people I know live in the next town over, like 20 miles from where I live and I have no job/money.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
beegee7730 said:
>Work Hard
Impossible for me.

>Get active physically
I am quite fit.

All my friends/people I know live in the next town over, like 20 miles from where I live and I have no job/money.
Stop being such a bitch and do something with yourself.

And btw, if you're going to blame this all on your musical choice, listen to something more upbeat and positve.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
beegee7730 said:
As you probably know, I started listening to Metallica this year.
Since then, life has gome downhill.
I've lost the data on 2 harddrives, effectively 3 years of my life gone, College has gone downhill and I found out we're moving from our awesome current house back into some shitty house in 2 weeks.
All since I started listening to Metallica.
Damn you god, Damn you.

Ok so...why does listening to (probably) bad music cause things to happen?

Also, it must be so hard to do your homework in school, replace data on hard drives (everything's on the internet now anyway), and deal with having free rent, food, and utilities, even in if it is in a building you don't like.

I haven't been able to get a job for over a year, despite applying everywhere in the city (even places that would take hours to get to - I bike, and places like McDonald's), having a very good, reviewed resumé. I have gotten, maybe, five interviews in the last year. My free time consists of looking for a job, and taking five minute breaks to post on GBATemp (and my girlfriend, but that's not really free time anymore). I am being effectively booted out by my parents for the second time (I just turned 19), this time because they are moving, and there is no campus there (hence, why I said effectively). I have no money, except for student loans which I need to save for when I transfer to a more expensive school. Even if, with the rate of rent here (a room to rent is about the price of an apartment anywhere else), I wouldn't be able to pay for long anyway.

So what's your problem again?

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
beegee7730 said:
>Work Hard
Impossible for me.

>Get active physically
I am quite fit.

1. Change to get a hobby besides video games and work on that.
nyanya.gif

2. Even so, get more active.
3. Get more friends.
nyanya.gif
(don't give up on the old ones though)

D

Deleted-171178

OP
It might also be because I listened to like 1 Slayer track today, I didn't like it.

Theraima

I own this desert, bitches!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Well, do you feel like stuff isnt going as well as they were before? Also just keep focusing on stuff.

Its pretty much the same for me, except for harddrives and so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack