Ph1l0z0ph3r

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whats a good Genesis emulator for the R4DS.I've heard jEnesisDS is good but cant find any info about it or anywhere to download.Im looking mostly too run Shining Force 1 and 2,Gunstar Heroes,and Streets of Rage 1/2/3.

housemonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had heard that sound is in the works and may be out before all that much time...

Any word on that?

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I hope sound is in the next version.

Btw did the Picodrive creator quit on his genesis emulator?

zfunk007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a fully playable (with sound and full speed) version of Picodrive for my smartphone. Most of the games work, with sound, and full speed. I would hope, that if my CELL PHONE has a nearly fully working Genesis emulator, that the DS would have one soon as well.

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
I have a fully playable (with sound and full speed) version of Picodrive for my smartphone. Most of the games work, with sound, and full speed. I would hope, that if my CELL PHONE has a nearly fully working Genesis emulator, that the DS would have one soon as well.

Dont forget you cell phone has at least 100 & above mhz with a strongarm chip (depending on model, n-gag lol has i think without checking 143mhz)

joshwaan2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Agreed lol
smile.gif

Ph1l0z0ph3r

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^^^Lol. But yea i cant wait till they release a version that can atleast play Shining Force 1 and 2 with sound and save perfectly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...