Got a new cellphone!

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Finally, after 4 years of using crappy hand me down phones, I got a new one. Picked up a LG Neon for 30 bucks as an upgrade from my phone provider, extended the warranty by a year so in two years I will actually be able to upgrade again, dunno if it will be on the same account though.

epicelite

Equal opportunity ass kicker.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had the same phone for 3 years because Verizon can't be bothered to get any better ones.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Verizon rocks these are all the phones I had with them. From first phone to last. I am 14 years old also.

Juke(lost it), Chocolate 2(Broke water damage I think), Chocalate 2(Got the next day after I broke my first one and lost it that day fell out of the car), some gay Samsung phone, LG Voyager.

NightKry

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just got a new cell too, actually. I ditched my LG KF700 (Piece of crap that was; don't buy LG =P) for a samsung omnia. It's an old phone (last year), but it works and the community that supports it is awesome.

NeoNight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a new one recently as well I'am using at&T (i've been with them since they were cingular wireless). The Phone is a Samsung propel (forgot the model number)

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a smartphone with Verizon, but their mandatory $40/month data plan made me dig out one of my old phones real quick.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NightKry said:
I just got a new cell too, actually. I ditched my LG KF700 (Piece of crap that was; don't buy LG =P)
all my LG phones have worked fine (VX6000, VX8300, VX8360) and I used each one for about 2 years
alot better quality then some of the other phones

I wish they made another phone with the front display of the 6000, that was awesome

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Eh the LG Neon is a nice phone, better then the pieces of shit I have had before when it comes to call quality. New netbook plus a cellphone = early birthday for me
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, whats maga?