• Start date
  • Views 192,622
  • Replies 166

Febi

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
HI, thank you so much for the step by step guide.

I really managed to make use of the Homebrew channel which was already installed in my console. I did all the steps in using this channel to install the Super Mario World VC game. Everything was perfect and i could see the game sitting on my Menu but the problem was, once i start the game there is an error message saying "This channel can't be used"

Is there something i missed out or was there more steps to do for this particuloar game?

Please advise as i really took many many days to upload and also to understand and get it into my console.

Thank you

ALLSPARK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey I Have Wiikey 2 on Pal Wii What the Guide for Installing VC Games with chip Wii If someone can Help Thank
And No i'm Not Going To use Twilight Hack Way Thank

jessereb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All

Please help i have softmoded my wii 2 years ago, and have tried to install wads but keep getting errors. I receive a -4100 error every time! Please help! Thanks

SwaGoat

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So I'm just posting this before I try it (again,because i've already tried it by any youtube guide i found) what if it says ''Can't use this channel''?

*Edit*:Thanks for this step by step tutorial :D

Last edited by SwaGoat,

nonstopski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this twilight hack still needed? I'm very stuck trying to figure out how to deal with an error code when I try to install WADs.

Kingreefer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any way to install the VC games that are not in wad format ....i cant seem to find them in wad format only in a format that is just a couple folders none of which contain a wad file .....can anybody point me in the direction for this info?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(