Hacking Guitar Hero World Tour Downloadable Songs

eddie182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey I recently got Guitar Hero World Tour and have a Wiikey v1 with 3.2E and HBC. I want to be able to play some of the downloadable songs however that requires me to update to 3.4 which will stop my Wii from playing burnt games and also stop wadmanager from working. I was wondering if there was a way to get these songs onto the Wii somehow because they simply download to the harddrive when you buy them anyway.

If anyone could help that would be great.

Thankyou,

Eddie
smile.gif

SilverSurfR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't need 3.4. Probably just wants you to do the Shop Channel update. Get Tona's shop channel updater (forget the exact name) and run it. You should get an SD card. Those songs will fill up your NAND fast.

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
eddie182 said:
Hey I recently got Guitar Hero World Tour and have a Wiikey v1 with 3.2E and HBC. I want to be able to play some of the downloadable songs however that requires me to update to 3.4 which will stop my Wii from playing burnt games and also stop wadmanager from working. I was wondering if there was a way to get these songs onto the Wii somehow because they simply download to the harddrive when you buy them anyway.

If anyone could help that would be great.

Thankyou,

Eddie
smile.gif
no it doesn't, just do the Safe Shop channel update

eddie182

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thankyou, I've looked around but can't find this Shop Channel Update. Can anyone point me in the right direction??

WiiMonkey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
eddie182 said:
Thankyou, I've looked around but can't find this Shop Channel Update. Can anyone point me in the right direction??

Google Shop IOS51 or got to wiibrew and search for Wii Shop and IOS51 installer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P