djda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Barbados
Hello i am about to purchase a new HDD and im not to sure if i should choose a 3.5 Powered Desktop HDD vs a 2.5 Laptop HDD
Will the wii be able to power the 2.5 HDD and will it run as well as the 3.5 anyone have any past experience with the 2 differences? many thanks

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a Seagate FreeAgent Go - 500GB ... (NOT "Desk" ...)

It works like a DREAM ! It's small, compact as heck, and requires NO external power. Just plug the single USB cable and away you go.

Comes in Black, Silver, Blue and Red !
smile.gif

It's 2.5" btw

Linuks

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Kosaic said:

It works like a DREAM ! It's small, compact as heck, and requires NO external power. Just plug the single USB cable and away you go.

Coems in Black, Silver, Blue and Red !
smile.gif

It's 2.5" btw

I have the same frive as you but I also have random freezes in Okami (power management set to "never"). Have you the same problem is this game or in other game(s) ?
Thansk.

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Linuks said:
Kosaic said:

Coems in Black, Silver, Blue and Red !
smile.gif

It's 2.5" btw

I have the same frive as you but I also have random freezes in Okami (power management set to "never"). Have you the same problem is this game or in other game(s) ?
Thansk.

I have NEVER had a freeze (once I set the power to "never") ... works flawlessly on all games.

djda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Barbados
Well this clears up my decision thanks alot for all the input everyone

And at my local store there are housings and the drives that come seperately as well as the HD already in the housing which would be better the ones that i put together myself are cheaper however i suppose there is no warranty or anything which is easier in your opinion?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl