Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lvl:57 Pikachu, modest nature + Light ball = Easy k.o
yay.gif

lvl:56 Meganium, Forgot how fast this big guy was
lvl:57 Dragonite, takes to long to evolve on silver and gold I don't need its rawr power now
lvl:57 Starmie, Fun to use just doesn't learn jack once evolved...
lvl:56 Steelix, Last time i'll be using him.. to many weaknesses
lvl:56 Lugia, why Lugia.. cause I like em but will probably replace him with charazard once I beat red

I don't use HM slaves any one half decent at the game should be able to get by having a hm on there pokemon. Normaly only cut, strength, surf, and fly are the main ones you need just delete the others or add when needed and used right those four Hm's have there uses.

TrainerCardBlue.png

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Fly, Surf, Strength, Waterfall and Rock Climb are somewhat decent attacks (not all in the pro range, but fine for casual play), but Cut, Rock Smash and Whirlpool are just a waste of move slots, especially pre-blackthorn when you lack any access to a move deleter. That is what my Paras is for, as it already knows Cut and Rock Smash, and it would know Flash if I could be arsed to waste a perfectly good TM. Not that it would have any other purpose, but still, I am reluctant to use any one-use items (which also means my Pokédex seen count is often enough in its low twenties or even less).

You will not be receiving updates from me for a while though, as my DS is currently being sent to Nintendo for hinge-crack-related repairs.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Opium said:
I just beat the Elite Four. My team is between lvl 40-55:

Tyranitar
Lugia
Espeon
Charizard
Ampharos
Garchomp
Im assuming you traded a few right?
I think that spoils the fun by alreday having hig level pokemon and not having to level them up yourself
tongue.gif

But thats just me lol

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think we can all agree there doing a bad job with the hole Hm/Move deleting thing mainly with gold and silver. lol
It wasn't as bad in platinum, Diamond, and pearl though sense the move deleter was early in the game.
Hopefully they will fix the Hm problem in the next pokemon game maybe give us more move slots or extra move slots just for Hm moves would be nice.
Also rock climb miss's to much for me to be use able and rocksmash was kinda use full early on in the game in P,D,P.

Omg.. I can't trade for a totodile cause there isn't a single trainer in the game with one or any of its evolutions? That's odd. Yet I have all evolutions for the kanto starters on seen for my dex lol xD

And like I said before you don't normaly have to use all those Hm movies at once.

Update: I was around 45 for each of mine when I fought the elite four and I just challenged them to see what level they were, I had been training out side of the pokemon league so I wasn't even at max PP in there skills lmao .. They were a joke at best only lace was hard with his effin dragonites.

TrainerCardBlue.png

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The undeletable thing only made sense in Red/Green/Blue/Yellow anyway, when HMs took away bag space and you could, and had to, store them in the PC. This has changed since then, so keeping them undeletable is pretty much only there to piss of players.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
typhlosion lvl.100
ampharos lvl.100
gengar lvl.100

i use them to evolve pkm so i fill my pokedex.

its tiring
mellow.gif

Hiz_95

Trophies
XP
Country
Fat D said:
The undeletable thing only made sense in Red/Green/Blue/Yellow anyway, when HMs took away bag space and you could, and had to, store them in the PC. This has changed since then, so keeping them undeletable is pretty much only there to piss of players.
If you could delete HMs normally this may happen.
Say only one of your party Pokemon had Surf but then you won a battle and replaced it with something WHILE you were surfing. What would happen after the battle?
Nintendo wouldn't keep them undeletable to deliberately piss off players.

Anyways back on topic. I have just beaten the seventh Gym, on the Radio tower part.
I have:
Typhlosion
Ampharos
Red Gyarados
Charizard
Feraligatr
HM Slave, will replace with Lugia once I catch it.
All currently level 42, yeah I grind a bit
tongue.gif

D

Deleted-247497

dragonite- lvl 55
lucario lvl50
lugia lvl 54
electabuzz lvl 52
typhlosion lvl 55
hm slave

Nerioe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fat D said:
Fly, Surf, Strength, Waterfall and Rock Climb are somewhat decent attacks (not all in the pro range, but fine for casual play), but Cut, Rock Smash and Whirlpool are just a waste of move slots, especially pre-blackthorn when you lack any access to a move deleter. That is what my Paras is for, as it already knows Cut and Rock Smash, and it would know Flash if I could be arsed to waste a perfectly good TM. Not that it would have any other purpose, but still, I am reluctant to use any one-use items (which also means my Pokédex seen count is often enough in its low twenties or even less).

You will not be receiving updates from me for a while though, as my DS is currently being sent to Nintendo for hinge-crack-related repairs.

Just so you know, you can buy Flash. So even though it is a one use TM you can have multiples.
smile.gif

` regret .

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nerioe said:
Fat D said:

Just so you know, you can buy Flash. So even though it is a one use TM you can have multiples.
smile.gif

IIRC, in all other games, Flash was an HM, what changed? I'd rather the HM. Money turns out to be an issue for some players, not for me, but others.

BBqBanana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Meganium- 32
Golem-31
Ampharos-33
Slowking-24
Dusknoir-33
Flygon-38

Got the Dusknoir and Flygon at GTS for a Sentret and Flaffy,
biggrin.gif

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nerioe said:
Fat D said:

smile.gif
It is still one use per Item. I am very frugal when playing (and in real life as well), so the only time I actually buy items to use is often the battle against the E4.

raiderscrusade

Trophies
XP
Country
I noticed that many of you have a good variety party with numerous good Pokemon.

My party lacks, compared to all of yours!

This is mine:
Typhlosion - 41
Ampharos - 37
Gyarados - 30

Rest = crap HM slaves..
smile.gif

What is some good Pokemon to add to my party? I have 6 Gym Badges and have just passed the Team Rocket HQ (and have finished in there).

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Crobat - 62
Gengar - 67
Heatran - 71 (charizhard lvl 42have no decided what one to use)
Swampert - 54
Magnezone - 32
Tyranitar -50

only thing left is to win against Red, but i decied to change my team so im in middle of lvl my new team up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol