Review How do you install luma3ds on a new 3ds xl?

Ratzel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need step by step instructions on how to use Luma3ds on my "new 3ds xl", if I need homebrew and if I do, how do I install that too? Please help, I have everything for Luma3ds but I don't know how to compile it.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need step by step instructions on how to use Luma3ds on my "new 3ds xl", if I need homebrew and if I do, how do I install that too? Please help, I have everything for Luma3ds but I don't know how to compile it.
Umm first this is the wrong place to ask, if you need help, please use th noob paradise topic in the Custom firmware section of the forum. :)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This guide is the most up to date and easy to follow and guides you through the whole process: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

Ratzel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They do an intro then say you have to download the instructions. I know it's a torrent but I just can't find it.

LOL! I'm so scattered brained! I understand it now! Sorry....

Last edited by Ratzel,

Ratzel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They do an intro then say you have to download the instructions. I know it's a torrent but I just can't find it.

Found it! It's a plug-in though for Firefox, I have it now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you can't follow simple instructions to a github page then using Luma may not be for you. Keep it simple for yourself.

Try to understand that I have comprehension issues and it just isn't "worded right" to my brain. I find this kinda hurtful.

Last edited by Ratzel,
D

Deleted User

Try to understand that I have comprehension issues and it just isn't "worded right" to my brain. I find this kinda hurtful.
The point still stands. If you have issues with understanding the guide, then you can destroy your 3DS, so you might want to stick to something more simple, such as menuhax.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Bitcoin on the other hand, requires a very powerful mining rig and is more costly.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, different cultures so probably they have their reasons
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yes a $2,000 rig for $5 a day
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Or could be in correlation to laws.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Technically, cryptocurrencies aren't illegal, as long as you don't use it for criminal activity. If you sign up with an exchange, and that they get a tip from law enforcement, they have the right to freeze your assets.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, Yea I heard law is vastly different there
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Nigeria's central bank did make crypto illegal before, until last year they lifted the ban. Always make sure to check before you exchange. ;)
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, speaking of crypto i remember reading about a guy who spend like 10 grand bitcoin on a couple pizzas (when bitcoin wasnt as worthy as nowadays)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's mental. If he had saved up when Bitcoin sky-rocketed in price, then he might've become the next Jeff Bezos for all I know.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, he couldnt know the price was gonna skyrocket anyway
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Then it dropped sometime in 2022, 2021 was when it really went up in price.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also recall watching a video of some failed games with their own crypto currency or smth like that, lemme link it to you (it's in spanish tho)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, I remember that. Didn't Steam ban games with NFTs before somehow devs managed to circumvent it? Think EA tried to dabble in NFTs too.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Glad to hear people realise that NFTs aren't worth it these days. They realise that they're JPEGs hosted on a file-hosting site like AWS or Google Drive.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Atleast it has captions
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Meta also tried to create their own crypto, but that fell through.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Was called Libra, they had around 100 employees and wanted to hire more near to end of the year.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, idk why facebook tried to do that metaverse thing if mmo games already existed before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And Yea I refuse to call it meta
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, I refuse to call it Meta, too. It's a stupid name.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, then why did you call it like that a minute ago?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I don't get why Facebook ever wanted to dabble into virtual reality, when other companies were doing it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Just to emphasize on what I mean.
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/TmSRzJxdKJQ?si=usvUpZdAc5TJnICA