Status
Not open for further replies.

wiixale

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry for the intrusion.

I've tried to play NFSUC with the first method, that is using Backup Launcher 0.3g with the 002fix, using the ISO from Espal (I think it's 1:1, not modified by me anyway).

The game starts, but there is no sound for my car. That is, opponent & traffic cars sound normally, as background music and effects, but not my car. It sounds only when I accelerate, then: nothing.

I have installed the cIOS249 rev7 for the occasion.

What could it be?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Really??? well I have and issue with mario kart 64 when I used to play agains my wife, her car didn't make a sound, but then I realize that playing Guitar Hero at loud volume damaged my TV's right speaker, so that was why the second car didn't make a sound on my TV, now I have a new and bigger TV so no prob now
laugh.gif

Arendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wiixale said:
Sorry for the intrusion.

I've tried to play NFSUC with the first method, that is using Backup Launcher 0.3g with the 002fix, using the ISO from Espal (I think it's 1:1, not modified by me anyway).

The game starts, but there is no sound for my car. That is, opponent & traffic cars sound normally, as background music and effects, but not my car. It sounds only when I accelerate, then: nothing.

I have installed the cIOS249 rev7 for the occasion.

What could it be?

No idea how that could happen ... should work fine, most ESPAL releases are great ... well, in my experience...

ant22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and also any time i use a loader i always get the same thing dvd read error (349)

Arendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if the HBC isn't there, than you're wii probably isn't homebrew enabled ... so how did you get your loaders on it?

did you use the twilight hack to install the HBC? you should, for the HBC allows you to load homebrew without the twilight hack. (so you need the twilight hack only twice: to install HBC and after that only as recovery tool
wink.gif
)

if the app isn't showing up in the HBC: make sure you put it in SD:\apps\APP NAME\

wiixale

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Arendo said:
No idea how that could happen ... should work fine, most ESPAL releases are great ... well, in my experience...

Me too: ESPAL releases are the best images. No one of those gave me a problem, since now. But I don't think it's an ISO problem.

Does someone know which IOSes could I install from NFSUC without risking to update my Wii system menu? Because I would try to install some of the IOSes that NFSUC brings with it to solve the problem.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ant22 said:
and also any time i use a loader i always get the same thing dvd read error (349)

Listen fella' not that I want to flame or anything but, do you even know how to use the Homebrew on your wii?? do you know that the loaders need a cIOS installed first to make those work??? really, I would recomend you to hit the wiibrew.org and read everything you can at least for the next week before even trying to do anything homebrew related on your Wii, you can really mess things up and screw forever your console, have a Merry Christmas and Happy New York...!!!
smile.gif

rommy667

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks a lot ive a d2pro 19 wire install got past all 002# so far using geko 1.7b for a while i had ciso 249 installed and i used backup launcher 1:1 all worked that way as well softchipr74 i could not get to work for me at all............

ant22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which cIOS would i have to install for the loader to work they worked before but i caint get the loader to work now

Arendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
rommy667 said:
Thanks a lot ive a d2pro 19 wire install got past all 002# so far using geko 1.7b for a while i had ciso 249 installed and i used backup launcher 1:1 all worked that way as well softchipr74 i could not get to work for me at all............

remember that with softchip you need to set the IOS you wish to use - for most games that would be either 248 or 249... I think all games work with 249, but Rock Band needed 248...

QUOTE(ant22 @ Dec 24 2008, 11:00 AM)yea i no to do that but its not there at all please help

I just recently found out that if you don't rename the .dol file to boot.dol HBC won't list the app... so that might be your problem?

ant22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yep that was the problem why it wasent showing up thanks man but what cios do i need to install without getting an dvd read error (349)

ant22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank man i got it to work this was my Christmas present from gbatemp thank u for helping me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...