cool , good luck , and for more help or support please post back
wink.gif

rmintz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does this mean exactly at the beginning of your guide...

PS: when prompt in all Cios Install , Downgrade , Upgrade , please choose Internet Install
---- if available !!!!!!!!! thanks and

I have a wirless connection to the internet with my Wii. Are saying that when I start the installation process and it promps me if I want to install from the internet I should or only in specific steps.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
rmintz said:

PS: when prompt in all Cios Install , Downgrade , Upgrade , please choose Internet Install

I have a wirless connection to the internet with my Wii. Are saying that when I start the installation process and it promps me if I want to install from the internet I should or only in specific steps.
only some steps will ask you to , so choose the internet install other wise it will run on its own
wink.gif

gonzoPHD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
gonzoPHD said:
Firstly, thank you Big Moe for the excellent package.

Can someone please confirm something for me? I am having the problem with WiiWare games rebooting to the system menu, and I was told to fix it I needed to install "cIOS37_rev3" using "IOS37-64-v2070.wad". However, Big Moe's cIOS_Installer Gamma (#8 in the HBC) says "cIOS36_rev7", and in the WAD folder on the SD card there is "IOS38-64-v3609.wad".

It appears that "cIOS37_rev3" is newer than what's in Big Moe's installer, but "IOS37-64-v2070.wad" is older. Is this observation correct? And, if so, should I use the IOS37.wad as directed, or should I use the IOS38.wad from Big Moe's files?

Thank you.
"cIOS36_rev7" is the newest by Waninkoko with the support of Gamma and Homebrew and Wiiware , my question is ??? the source of your WiiWare is it trusted ?? now however you can still try installing "cIOS37_rev3" and see if it does solve the issue other wise reinstall cIOS36_rev7 and that's where we started from
wink.gif

Thanks for the reply. I ran your installer on a friend's Wii and the WiiWare (and everything else) worked fine. I think I may have made a mistake on mine. When installing SoftChip, I think I may have pointed to the wrong cIOS number. If I want to re-do mine, do I just format the system memory and start from step 1?

Thanks again for your help.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
gonzoPHD said:
BIG MOE said:
gonzoPHD said:
Firstly, thank you Big Moe for the excellent package.

Can someone please confirm something for me? I am having the problem with WiiWare games rebooting to the system menu, and I was told to fix it I needed to install "cIOS37_rev3" using "IOS37-64-v2070.wad". However, Big Moe's cIOS_Installer Gamma (#8 in the HBC) says "cIOS36_rev7", and in the WAD folder on the SD card there is "IOS38-64-v3609.wad".

It appears that "cIOS37_rev3" is newer than what's in Big Moe's installer, but "IOS37-64-v2070.wad" is older. Is this observation correct? And, if so, should I use the IOS37.wad as directed, or should I use the IOS38.wad from Big Moe's files?

Thank you.
"cIOS36_rev7" is the newest by Waninkoko with the support of Gamma and Homebrew and Wiiware , my question is ??? the source of your WiiWare is it trusted ?? now however you can still try installing "cIOS37_rev3" and see if it does solve the issue other wise reinstall cIOS36_rev7 and that's where we started from
wink.gif

Thanks for the reply. I ran your installer on a friend's Wii and the WiiWare (and everything else) worked fine. I think I may have made a mistake on mine. When installing SoftChip, I think I may have pointed to the wrong cIOS number. If I want to re-do mine, do I just format the system memory and start from step 1?

Thanks again for your help.
oh no , just use an app by the name AnyTitleDeleter and see under what IOS# you installed the cIOS for Softchip and exit the app then run the SoftChip and direct it to that IOS# and it should work fine
wink.gif

rmintz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
rmintz said:

only some steps will ask you to , so choose the internet install other wise it will run on its own
wink.gif

I successfully installed your package. Thanks Big Moe. I didn't have one issue throughout the entire install. I did find out that I had to use the network install for the WiiGator v0.3 Gamma (8-cIOS_Installer Gamma). The Wad didn't work.

For all others out there trying to successfully play back up games Big Moe's Guide is for real. I had a Wii that I bought in Oct of 2008 and updated in Dec. not knowing anything about the hack to play back up games. The version I was running on was 3.4u. I followed this guide step by step and didn't have any problem except for the WiiGator install that I noted above. Wasn't really an issue all I had to do was do a network install instead of the wad install.

I have one more question. I assume it is bad if my would ever update again. Will the Wii try to do an automatic update or will it just ask me if I want to update. I do use the Internet Channel but I haven't since I installed the new software. Will I mess up my Wii if I use the Internet Channel.

Thanks again for the great Guide and the awesome 1 stop shop for all the files needed.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
rmintz said:
BIG MOE said:
rmintz said:

wink.gif

I successfully installed your package. Thanks Big Moe. I didn't have one issue throughout the entire install. I did find out that I had to use the network install for the WiiGator v0.3 Gamma (8-cIOS_Installer Gamma). The Wad didn't work.

For all others out there trying to successfully play back up games Big Moe's Guide is for real. I had a Wii that I bought in Oct of 2008 and updated in Dec. not knowing anything about the hack to play back up games. The version I was running on was 3.4u. I followed this guide step by step and didn't have any problem except for the WiiGator install that I noted above. Wasn't really an issue all I had to do was do a network install instead of the wad install.

I have one more question. I assume it is bad if my would ever update again. Will the Wii try to do an automatic update or will it just ask me if I want to update. I do use the Internet Channel but I haven't since I installed the new software. Will I mess up my Wii if I use the Internet Channel.

Thanks again for the great Guide and the awesome 1 stop shop for all the files needed.
thanks for the nice comments , and I'm glad for the success that you will enjoy from now on
wink.gif
the Wii will ask you before update so don't be worry and in case of a mistake (someone else did it) all what you have to do is not more than what you have done earlier , you do it again and you're back in the game
wink.gif

Riko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Big Moe

New to the site and was wondering if you might PM me where I can get these files. Sounds interesting

Riko

Kratozero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hi Big Moe, how do I download your pack v3? do you know where can i get the most recent Force NTSC channel installation wad for the gamma launcher?

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Riko said:
Hey Big Moe

New to the site and was wondering if you might PM me where I can get these files. Sounds interesting

Riko
QUOTE(Kratozero @ Jan 20 2009, 07:19 PM) hi Big Moe, how do I download your pack v3? do you know where can i get the most recent Force NTSC channel installation wad for the gamma launcher?
guys PLEASE request links via PM ONLY , thanks for understanding
wink.gif

rmintz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I play a WiiWare game. I downloaded tetris party and it is in .wad format. I assume I have to play this in the HBC but where do I put in on the SD card.

rmintz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rmintz said:
How do I play a WiiWare game. I downloaded tetris party and it is in .wad format. I assume I have to play this in the HBC but where do I put in on the SD card.

Nevermind. I figured it out. Just had to load the .wad using the wad manager.

Platinum*

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BIG MOE said:
Platinum* said:
3- Go to HBC and Run (3-IOS Downgrader) and that will downgrade your IOSs to get advantage of
turcha bug .(if any errors accured run the downgrader again til no more errors)(3.1 users skip to next step )

This is where I'm screwed. network error.
it is a problem on your end , I'm not sure what causing it , cause if you followed what we tried that will be all the trouble shouting that I can do at this point , it looks like cold be your router firewall or settings but something is weird going on I've never ran into before , so as I said upgrade and do it all over again and don't skip anything I mean do all again and before doing that when you go to 3.4 log in to wiishop and fool around for a bet to be sure your internet connection is solid and be sure to have a strong signal
smile.gif
good luck

The router is right beside my Wii, literally. And is it necessary to upgrade back to 3.4? I've followed everything exactly, 100%, up 'til installing the applications in the homebrew channel.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Platinum* said:
BIG MOE said:
Platinum* said:
3- Go to HBC and Run (3-IOS Downgrader) and that will downgrade your IOSs to get advantage of
turcha bug .(if any errors accured run the downgrader again til no more errors)(3.1 users skip to next step )

it is a problem on your end , I'm not sure what causing it , cause if you followed what we tried that will be all the trouble shouting that I can do at this point , it looks like cold be your router firewall or settings but something is weird going on I've never ran into before , so as I said upgrade and do it all over again and don't skip anything I mean do all again and before doing that when you go to 3.4 log in to wiishop and fool around for a bet to be sure your internet connection is solid and be sure to have a strong signal
smile.gif
good luck

The router is right beside my Wii, literally. And is it necessary to upgrade back to 3.4? I've followed everything exactly, 100%, up 'til installing the applications in the homebrew channel.
yes upgrade to 3.4 please to clean the system and do the steps again
wink.gif

FireFreek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you tell me how to uninstall everything? I want to try out CIOSCORP.

EDIT: Oh yeah and I stopped at your guide after using gamma(it worked, so nothing else was needed). And also I installed a gamma channel, but that's probably easily removed with WAD Manager.

EDIT2: Sorry, can you tell me how to get rid of everything, but still keep it on 3.2U?

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
FireFreek said:
Could you tell me how to uninstall everything? I want to try out CIOSCORP.

EDIT: Oh yeah and I stopped at your guide after using gamma(it worked, so nothing else was needed). And also I installed a gamma channel, but that's probably easily removed with WAD Manager.

EDIT2: Sorry, can you tell me how to get rid of everything, but still keep it on 3.2U?
format your Wii
QUOTE(.::5pYd3r::. @ Jan 22 2009, 06:43 AM) Hi,

awesome guide.
Just wondering if you could PM me the link?

thanks in advance
link request is excepted via PM only please

Platinum*

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BIG MOE said:
Platinum* said:
BIG MOE said:
Platinum* said:

smile.gif
good luck

yes upgrade to 3.4 please to clean the system and do the steps again
wink.gif

So you're saying it's safe to upgrade through 'testing' my internet connection? Just upgrade like a normal Wii? Are you sure nothing bad will happen? Just double checking ^-^

EDIT: Okay. I re-did the first two steps. The third app. is still errored. How about I just get a replacement for that app? Is taking advantage of the "turcha" bug so important, anyway?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    man now I want some weed
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Thanks ken
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Great game. But I'd buy it straight up before paying for prime. Unless you order something everyday from amazon, not worth it imo
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm one of those people that Amazon loses money on the Prime subscription with
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I abuse the fuck out of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Prime says I've already saved $400 this year lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Where do you see how much you've saved?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Under orders
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    See maybe good for you guys, but I don't hardly ever order from amazon, maybe only couple times a month
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Primes great because I stopped getting into arguments with the door greeter at Walmart
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahahaha
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They see me so much in there they don't even ask for me receipt anymore tbh
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Pain in the ass, don't see it anywhere on the desktop site, had to pull it up on my phone
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think they gave up on the website and mainly focus on the app
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Desktop site > mobile site > mobile app
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Mobile app is such absolute dogshit, I haven't used it in SO long
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah mobile versions better people don't think about how apps are just shrunken down websites
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could be the phone connection etc I've mostly been fine with the app
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Regardless fuck bezos
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Agreed. Crazy how both seeking a job at Amazon, and subsequently quitting Amazon, are both some of the best decisions I've ever made
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did someone loose a leg? You're fired
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs 55gb patch for hogwarts legacy
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ffs 55gb patch for hogwarts legacy