MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
I knew you and Yuna did date, atleast I thought from the other blogs... and i was thinking it was another girl too because once you posted the Psycho Hose Beast on a series and saying this was just like her xD

1 Problem Down, 1 Left to go, and he is sitting on the sofa playing tiger woods on the PS3? AM I RIGHT? XD

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i'm glad a lot of your problems are resulting in imporvement (: i guess you should move out, it's exactly what i do. Though your girlfriend's the man, my girlfriend would never do something like that, so i'de always have to do the talking, i bet it was entertaining for you though (Y)

pretty awesome bro

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
HateBreed said:
you sir are my hero.. well Heather is.. Heroin? Well anyways.. I hope that leg heals up nicely or you get a cool bionic one. That would be so rad.
Heroine.

Heroin is something quite different.
nyanya.gif

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ProtoKun7 said:
HateBreed said:
you sir are my hero.. well Heather is.. Heroin? Well anyways.. I hope that leg heals up nicely or you get a cool bionic one. That would be so rad.
Heroine.

Heroin is something quite different.
nyanya.gif
Maybe she's as addicting as heroin...? Nah, best not jump to conclusions too soon... I'll return to lurking on Sir Blaze's Blogs.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
MaxNuker said:
ahahaha xD that was a nice one xD

Now Nanaki can have the food he/she deserves!!!

AND WHY NO NANAKI IN THIS BLOG?! BLAZE!! YOU DAMN!

Ah yeah, I knew I'd forgotten someone. My apologies. Nanaki is still a pain in the arse. He decided this morning to break open the fence with his face and take himself for a walk. Thankfully he chickened out about 30 seconds in and made his way to the front door. Why he didn't just go to the back door is beyond me, but he was stuck by the front door for ages. I could hear him scratching but I thought he was scratching at the living room door like he does every morning, I didn't know he was outside until the next door neighbour knocked on the door to wake me up.

QUOTE(Fudge @ Jul 10 2011, 11:08 PM) I hope you find a better job soon. JJB sounds like it really blows ass.

Actually I just found another vacancy. A BIG one. Legendary gaming website Screwattack.com is hiring new writers. My written application and portfolio have been forwarded. I tried explaining this to my dad and he, being the utter twat that he is, pointed out that I have as much chance of getting the job as I have of seeing flying pigs. Which is actually quite inspiring because...

7426_150551287529_768152529_2640766_3231505_n.jpg

O HAI THAR.

Those are actually hanging up on our living room wall. And what's more, they're his. Defeated by his own stuff. That's gotta sting.

Anyway, will keep you posted on the continuing hunt. It may take some time but if I keep plugging away at it, eventually I'll find my dream job. Just gotta stay strong and not let douchebags like dad and the ex stand in my way.

Blaze163

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
machomuu said:
The Undying Ex problem was f**king EPIC.

In all fairness I tried my best to resolve the situation peacefully for like, the first two years. I figured she had nobody else, I should at least make sure she didn't do anything stupid for the sake of the good times we had at the start of our relationship. But as time dragged on and she became even more unstable I just stopped caring. Now when I see her get her ass handed to her, I can't help but smile. It's been over five years, she should be WAY over me by now. There's no reason to be giving me abuse every time we cross paths. She's just childish and needs a wake up call to help her move on. With any luck being put on the floor will be that wakeup call.

There's some sort of party going on across the road. From what I gather it's an Indian wedding. Lots of drums and singing. Fair play to them, hope theyre having a nice time. Although it does bring home the need to have a bedroom window with double glazing wherever we end up living. Thankfully I'm still off sick and Heather's not due in til mid afternoon tomorrow, so we can stay up late, watch a movie and...well, the rest is none of your beeswax
tongue.gif

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Don't think i have posted in any of your blogs before, gotta admit i am a fan of them though >_>

Just wanted to say that you and your girlfriend are total badasses, and that its awesome things are going great for ya : D

I totally wouldn't mind getting beat up by her
tpi.gif

i am kidding, don't kill me DX

Blaze163

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gundam Eclipse said:
I totally wouldn't mind getting beat up by her
tpi.gif

i am kidding, don't kill me DX

We get that a lot, don't worry about it.

In today's news,

- I have the means to go into town to raise some more money for the continuing quest for food worth eating. Dad seems to think that bread is enough, with nothing on it at all. To which my reply is that whatever deity created us was kind enough to provide taste buds, it would be an insult to such an act of charity to be eating something that tastes of carpet fluff. The thing is that unless I sell one of my 3DS games (and I only have 3) or pretty much my entire DVD box set collection, I don't really have anything else of value. And I don't get paid for another 2 weeks
frown.gif
Still, if sacrifices must be made then so be it, I suppose.

- Heather's gone to work for the afternoon so I'm lonely
frown.gif
But she'll be back tonight. I actually like it when she's not here. Might sound strange but I know she misses me as much as I miss her when she's gone, and I know she'll give me a big hug when she gets home and she'll have new things to talk about. Gives me something to look forward to. Besides, if she was here all the time we'd run out of things to talk about, the relationship would eventually stagnate, and that'd suck.

- Trying to hack my PS2 and I've stumbled at the first hurdle in that I can't figure out how to block the sensors. On my model I can only see 2 of the 3 I'm supposed to have (one above the power button and another above and to the right of the disk), and there appears to be no way of opening the model I have as it has no screws unless they're hidden. Underneath my model (70003) I can see the four rubber feet and four squares which don't seem to lift, one of which is underneath a warrantee sticker. HELP PLZ 'cause I feel rather stupid
frown.gif

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Whoa, life sounds almost awesome for you.
happy.gif

I just hope your dad problems are solved soon.
By the way, your blogs seem to be probably the most enjoyable. Keep it up.
And keep up the wonderful relationship and the (hopefully eternally) wonderful life.

Blaze163

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, progress. Finally found out how to pry up the little black squares on the underside of my PS2 so I can open it up now to begin my hack attempt. Just gotta block the 3 sensors, burn the copy of Agent Under Fire, and I'll be ready to fuck it up in my own unique way and probably cause another electrical fire. Still, my N64 has survived 2 of them so at least I'll have one immortal console left if I cock this up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Mobile app is such absolute dogshit, I haven't used it in SO long
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah mobile versions better people don't think about how apps are just shrunken down websites
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could be the phone connection etc I've mostly been fine with the app
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Regardless fuck bezos
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Agreed. Crazy how both seeking a job at Amazon, and subsequently quitting Amazon, are both some of the best decisions I've ever made
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did someone loose a leg? You're fired
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs 55gb patch for hogwarts legacy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Teslas are prob running Windows XP to this day.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sometimes I wonder where I went wrong and why I'm so dissatisfied with my life
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Then I find myself arguing with someone on reddit about how blatantly wrong their understanding of the USB Power Delivery specification is.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    At 1 AM.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Where did I go wrong, again? 😕
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, What do you mean?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, always blame women
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Blame woke.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Blame society.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Woke isn't part of society they woke up from it
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    *spends years yelling "wake up sheeple"
    *acts shocked when they actually wake up
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Make up your mind.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean the government doesn't care? :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The government
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/clip/Ugkx4pNi-wvHyf8vhDN0x06Wf8J7aIgx_Hdp