Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well Title was choosen to get all of you in here ^^

So yeah i recently saw some vids on youtube which made me think and somehow ... dunno its weird.
The two Vids down there, would you believe that both of them are Male ?

What do you guys and girls think is it something good or something bad that surgerie and whatever there is to it advances this much ?
Maybe in the Future we will even get the opposite, meaning not only guys cutting of their .... but women getting you know what attached down there oO
I am personaly not sure if its a good thing, well yeah ppl who are different finaly can be like they want a little bit easyer than before (might still be hard, found an article about a transsexual getting beatn up in mc donalds in america and noone helping someone "like this")

But if its getting even further (and even already) think about you meet a gorgeous girl somewhere get to love her and than she takes out her ... or if its already cut and you really do not notice ...
My father told me once he had a friend who got fooled when they were on holliday ... after some days he wondered why he was only allowed from behind and my father and his other friends told him to just touch the front, and yeah you can think what happened oO

I am not even sure if you could tell someone who thinks (as ex.) the two in the vids look good a gay or not cuz they really look completely female don't they ?

P.S. some time ago in TV they showed that in some other countrys there are even little kids below 10 dressing up the wrong gender out of "their own free will" (who knows) ... i think this is somehow to early.

[youtube]3UjpErAs8j4[/youtube][youtube]UNZxPRm3S6Q[/youtube]

/ I hope its still more or less acceptable for unter 18 XD tried to write it so that it is.

----edit----
doh just noticed tiping error in topic title -.-V

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you aware there is someone who got a gender change in this very forum? Just wondering. I have completely forgotten their username at this point.

Also, the one on the left still has kind of a manish face (would I have noticed if I hadn't known they were previously male?), while the one on the right is definitely more believable. I also don't really have anything against it. I have no strong feelings either way, though I would hope that if I was interested in someone who had done this, that they would tell me straight up. It's not something that should be hidden in what may become an intimate relationship.

Children dressing up in clothes of the opposite gender is nothing major. They'll have no clue who the hell they are until their late teens anyways, and even then, they still won't be 100%. I highly doubt gender changes are going to become prominent in society, as it just isn't a realistic choice for many. Most of the populace are perfectly happy with the gender they were granted at birth. It isn't a choice made lightly either. Those who choose to undergo the surgery are fairly certain about what they want done beforehand. No 10 year old is going to stand there and actually say they want to be another gender, while having gone through enough life to accurately make such a decision.

I think I have more to say, but the brain isn't generating the thoughts too terribly well right now.

Edit: Oh, by the way, you messed up the title. Unless you meant for "I'd" to be spelled "I's."

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Nathan Drake said:
Are you aware there is someone who got a gender change in this very forum? Just wondering. I have completely forgotten their username at this point.
penguindefender

girl on right iz pretty.

about gays looking like a girl, even as young as 10 years old is widely accepted here in our country, except for their fathers, still there are some who accept later on.

Cloak519

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't really see anything wrong with it, in all honesty. I can understand why people might perceive it to be slightly dodgy...I mean, I'd be surprised if I went wub all over a beautiful girl and then in the bedroom, they pulled out a whopping great love pipe...but as long as no deception takes place and honesty is maintained then meh I'd be cool with it...if I was that way inclined.

I suppose, though, from a philosophical perspective...an individual might believe they have no reason to be open about a gender change with anyone. I guess if they believe they're female and strongly feel that this is their gender, they're not 'pretending' to be female but they are female. I suppose this could cause some trouble in a relationship if the guy, in this example, isn't cool with that belief.

I guess the ultimate question would be 'what constitutes gender?'. What makes a female a female and what makes a male a male? Is it purely biological, psychological, yadda yadda?

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, we've had this conversation here before,
and I've spoken my mind on the matter before.
These people don't have to explain their life to me, to you, or to anyone that isn't a part of their life.
And in my opinion they should have the right to live their lives however they see fit.
So I'm totally fine with this.

foxgrey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey to each there own. If it makes them happy and it doesn't harm someone else in the process then please by all means.

For the OP would I hit it? As long as everything was upfront(as in truthfull), then hell yes!

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Youkai said:
Maybe in the Future we will even get the opposite, meaning not only guys cutting of their .... but women getting you know what attached down there oO

They already can. I will not go into details as it makes me squeamish thinking about it.

Really, for the sake of the few (I do believe it's a very small minority) who do go through with it and then change their minds in the long run and change back if they can, that they get better at it when people aren't so young. The young start may be a good thing for those who are 100% certain, but I'm sure feeling rushed into the decision will be the main reason for these people who do not really want what they think they did making that mistake. I bet it also makes some of the doctors involved a little less likely to just straight up say no in some cases too.

EDIT:
QUOTE(Nathan Drake @ Jul 3 2011, 10:52 AM) Children dressing up in clothes of the opposite gender is nothing major. They'll have no clue who the hell they are until their late teens anyways

If it's the case I'm thinking of the kid went back to school after summer with a girls name (legally changed) and in a dress. The family had to go into hiding and get police protection. And his parents where going to happily break the law to start him on hormones too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2