• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

If 50% of the world's population needed to die...

What method will you choose?

• Global Lottery (50% chance of death)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Offer yourself up to save someone else. (100% chance of death, but 0% chance of the person you choos

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wessel261

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I would offer myself for the girl I love
smile.gif

I just want her to live, I can't live without her
smile.gif

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a great idea. I'd choose number 2 and sacrifice myself for someone that ALSO wants to sacrifice themself for something. That way the person they want to save gets screwed over.

But if I honestly had to, Id save myself for the one I loved at the time

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
I guess I'd choose to give myself up for the one I love, but there are strings attached.

He or she would never again be allowed to be intimate with anyone else for the rest of their lives.

I mean, I gave my life for you bitch, the least you could do is not whore around on me in my absence.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
anaxs said:
number 2, save my girl
I'd probably choose that if I had anyone to save...
sad.gif
To an anonymous mod: Damn, if you're going to remove a post, then at least replace it with the "post removed" notice. There is a reason that feature is there.

In any case, I think that, in my opinion, there are situations in which one can express their feelings with a single smiley, especially in the context that my magically disappearing post was in.

I will go ahead and express myself again:
cry.gif

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesus, everybody just has to explain how they would be able to trick the system.

I'd go for lottery probably. Nobody to save.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Offering yourself up wouldn't work. For example, I sacrifice myself for my mother, and my father sacrifices himself for me. That just wouldn't work.
Lottery would be more fair.

D

Deleted-247497

i woudl say lottery, but if someone you loved got chosen, you could offer yourself up instead, seems like the best way

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Totally Nutz :rofl2: +1