War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
:\ Ever since yesterday, I've been feeling like shit cause I have some sort of stomach flu or something. I've been throwing up, feeling dizzy, getting cold chills, etc. NOT FUN.

And guess wat. I'm so fucking pissed cause yesterday I was feeling like shit but I wanted to play some 360... so I pop in Halo 3 and I pressed the "home" button. I scrolled over and saw a box that said Halo 3 Legendary Map Pack or something like that. So I click it thinking its free, but then I saw it cost MS points, so I exited out... well, instead of "exiting out" by pressing B, I accidentally pressed A. D: And since the fucking 360 was lagging, I pressed it numerous times... so I confirmed the download. So I freaked out and canceled it, hoping it would give me my points back... but no. It didn't. So basically, I wasted like 500 MS points AND I didn't get anything out of it :\ I'm pissed cause I was really looking forward to getting Alien Hominid HD... and now I can't.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
IIRC, you should be able to download it again (for free, this time), since it's now purchased.

Try that, War
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn internets dragging like a dogs ass +1