Gaming Infinite Space hype

albel005

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else excited for this game i know the hype of pokemon is here right now and i did buy the game but i'm pretty excited for this one

TestedInVN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've seen the trailer, the English voice acting is horrible. Hope we will have an undub patch soon after the game dumped.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i like this game for sure
tongue.gif

played the J version briefly..
too bad is just a little too much text
other from text is awesome

silleeel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really do wanna get hyped up for this game but having an R4 and seeing the AP protection making it impossible to play sega's last 2 games (sonic collection/racing) im not too optimistic! :S

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
silleeel said:
I really do wanna get hyped up for this game but having an R4 and seeing the AP protection making it impossible to play sega's last 2 games (sonic collection/racing) im not too optimistic! :S

maybe you can try to invest on something else
like cyclo or acekard?

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
an acekard might be a good idea, it's pretty cheap, even after it has been jacked up, i mean over here, an acekard cost 50 bucks, compared to an edge that cost me 95 or a cyclod which if the price is still the same, around 110+ bucks...
biggrin.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've avoided looking at the Japanese version.......can't read that language anyway.....but I'm anticipating this game quite a bit. I mean, I don't know about me enjoying an RPG so much (I burned out on RPG's many years ago), but I do love sci-fi and I'm hoping that will be enough for me to enjoy this game.

My big debate now is whether I should actually go buy it or just wait for a ROM like everyone else. I figure there is the likelihood that it will have AP and we'll all have to wait for a firmware update to our flashcarts before we can play it anyway. Then there's the further likelihood that the game will come with a large instruction manual.....I don't really want to miss that if the game truly is as epic as they say it is and I end up liking it. I also try to keep in mind that this game was made EXCLUSIVELY for the DS, not a port, remake or copy. It has one of the biggest budgets for development a DS game has ever had, so that should mean it will be something special, no?

I'll likely go buy it, I'm already hyped for my trip around town tomorrow to look for a store that may have it ON the release date, and not a day later like Gamestop always does. But I fear I may find sifting through endless menus to get very boring rather quickly. Guess I'll find out in the next day or two whether I'll be able to tolerate the tedious menu fiddling in the game or not.

I think a lot of people may have the same reservations about the game as I do. Even with the (J) version out there, I think many people are like me and haven't attempted to play that version simply because of the language barrier and really aren't too sure what to expect from this game. Besides, it's not Pokemon or Mario-something, so it's hype is diminished by default because it's not as well-known. Vids on this game are kinda obscure, so it's hard to say what the game will actually be like while playing it.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm certainly looking forward to this more then the recent Pokemon regurgitations. Given Sega's recent form it will no doubt contain AP but hopefully it should be broken before too long.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I watched a couple of vids yesterday, and 1 of these vids was speaking to one of the team who made this game, explaining what they wanted to incorporate into the game.

It really sounds like they have tried to make a deep engrossing game with this release, and after watching these 2 vids has made me even more eager for it's release.

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this, Fragile and resonance of fate are the ones im waiting for. i was planning to buy pokemon and FFXIII, instead i gamble on this two games (I hope they are good)

Did the japanese version have an AP? coz if not chances are the eng ver wont have it.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My guess is that the game will likely have the same AP as Sonic Classic and Sega Racing games used. Which will probably mean that most carts will need yet another FW update to run it.

Tomorrow I start my search...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack