Hacking Homebrew ROM Hack Is it possible to patch CTGP-R or Mario Kart Midnight into WBFS files?

KirbyBot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! So I heard it's impossible to patch CTGP-R because of the encrypted part, but I put in here just to see if anyone know a way. And about the Midnight mod, I haven't heard many people talking about it, so I really wanna know if it's encrypted or not and if it's possible to patch it.

Thanks in advance!! :)

Adv3rtize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello! So I heard it's impossible to patch CTGP-R because of the encrypted part, but I put in here just to see if anyone know a way. And about the Midnight mod, I haven't heard many people talking about it, so I really wanna know if it's encrypted or not and if it's possible to patch it.

Thanks in advance!! :)
I managed to find a CTGP-R wbfs file online but its not the latest version because of the encryption, I can provide a link if you want.

AngryCinnabon

Resident Iron Valiant
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
I dont quite understand, can you clarify? I was saying I can provide a ctgp r wbfs file link, its techically the full game if thats what you mean? I wont post link if thats the case.
What i mean is the game is a patch of a copyrighted game, that being Mario Kart Wii, it is against the rules to share WAREZ, which a prepatched file of Mario Kart wii from a random website would be

KirbyBot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to find a CTGP-R wbfs file online but its not the latest version because of the encryption, I can provide a link if you want.
No need, thanks, I already have the 1.02 version, and it's also agaisnt the rules so I guess it wouldn't be possible eihter way :V but thanks for answering! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
    BigOnYa hmmm I wonder how long until someone just vapes the straight nicotine lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People have put 50mg salt nic in straight subohm coils which is like more powerful hits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey psi, do they have dress codes down there in FLa, here there are signs on stores that say "No shirt, no service" but curious bout down yonder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I tried the salts and too strong for me, I prefer the norm juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In Florida they don't serve you if you have clothes on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking raining again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can tell by whenever your wife done letting out loud ass moans then I get her a ticket back home
    +1
    @BigOnYa, yeah most places demand clothes and shoes, unless it's some really back water place that I am unaware of lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cool, I got lunch money for tomorrow then.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @K3Nv2 call uremum Sloppenheimer the way she givin me this bomb head
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I call uremum alzheimer she forgets to leave
    +1
    Time to start a vape straight nicotine challenge, Darwin be praised!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine if Hitler had vapes, we promise it's not cyanide it'll help you quit nicotine
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please, walk into my patented vape chamber, aka the non smoking area
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I do wonder how dominate Germany would've been if they just enlisted Jewish people
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They actually enlisted Muslims, seriously, because the Muslims hates Jews, even tho it was not the supreme race. He claimed common hate, is friendship.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He could've just made them walking shields kind of a dumb ass move
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/3km8bqC lol cd level quality I fucking hope so
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says "Not tonight, I have a gyno apt in the morning." So man rolls over, but after few minutes starts rubbing her again. She says didn't you here me, no messing around? Man says, "Well you don't have a dentist apt tomorrow also do you?"
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says...