Apple Is there a way to add memory?

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
That's the problem with Apple's mobile devices, in my opinion. They're just too restricted by nature. Not being able to use any kind of memory card or Bluetooth storage device is an example of this.

You can use a cf card in a ipod classic if you buy an adapter.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
KGCmz.png

My 7GB of music is now 2.9GB, no noticeable quality lost if using standard iPod earphones.

Reactions: 1 person

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
poor poor peeps having to listen to 128k music, it must be murder to your ears to listen to that crap, i don't even know why apple released a 8gb ipod it's such a waste of time it's not even funny, i have nearly 40gb of music and that doesn't even include games, can you imagine trying to fit music AND games on a 8gb ipod? it's impossible XD

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is funny. Mostly because because are saying the converting music to a lower quality bitrate isn't really lowering quality.

Reactions: 1 person

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the problem with Apple's mobile devices, in my opinion. They're just too restricted by nature. Not being able to use any kind of memory card or Bluetooth storage device is an example of this.

You can use a cf card in a ipod classic if you buy an adapter.
Yeah, I guess that works, but I was really talking about their modern devices. They have made no attempt to allow external storage for iOS devices.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
poor poor peeps having to listen to 128k music, it must be murder to your ears to listen to that crap, i don't even know why apple released a 8gb ipod it's such a waste of time it's not even funny, i have nearly 40gb of music and that doesn't even include games, can you imagine trying to fit music AND games on a 8gb ipod? it's impossible XD

if you are buying music legitimately, then you wouldn't have that much music in the first place on less you spend several thousand dollars on it, in which case you could afford a higher end ipod.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
do you want to come down from your horse now or do you want me to wait a little while longer

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
poor poor peeps having to listen to 128k music, it must be murder to your ears to listen to that crap, i don't even know why apple released a 8gb ipod it's such a waste of time it's not even funny
yes its like torture :rolleyes:
majority of people cant tell them apart just like people cant tell 1080p and 720p apart
I cant for that matter and also have a 8GB ipod touch

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My iPod classic is 120GB's... When apple said they where releasing new 8GB models I laughed, but I have to say its a smart move. Get people hooked in with a low end model they like it, then realize they needed something more so its almost like 2 sales in one. (possibly more sales if the person gives or sells the old 8GB model away and the process repeats...)

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
My iPod classic is 120GB's... When apple said they where releasing new 8GB models I laughed, but I have to say its a smart move. Get people hooked in with a low end model they like it, then realize they needed something more so its almost like 2 sales in one. (possibly more sales if the person gives or sells the old 8GB model away and the process repeats...)
I'm fine with an 8GB, I don't have a big music collection anyway (I normally use last.fm or YouTube). Obviously it would suck with someone with a bigger collection.

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm fine with an 8GB, I don't have a big music collection anyway (I normally use last.fm or YouTube). Obviously it would suck with someone with a bigger collection.

I honestly get more use out of it as an external storage drive then anything music related (I do probably have like 20GB's of music and movies on it.)

I could use it to load PS3 games (I tried it as an experiment and it worked.) but for the Wii, it will crash the Wii when a loader tries to read it lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4