Hacking Is there a way to edit the .bfma (Manual) files?

JohnathanMonkey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't been able to find anything on this. I know that Wii and N64 games are online, but what about everything else? Thank you!

D

Deleted User

I know that the Manual.bfma file itself is an SARC archive that can be extracted using UWizard (I discovered this myself). The output is an XML file and a set of .arc files using some unknown format.

JohnathanMonkey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that the Manual.bfma file itself is an SARC archive that can be extracted using UWizard (I discovered this myself). The output is an XML file and a set of .arc files using some unknown format.

Interesting. What console we you using and thank you for this information!

D

Deleted User

Interesting. What console we you using and thank you for this information!
I used my (really old) Windows PC to find this, after extracting the Manual.bfma file from my Super Mario World VC (I think) using FTPiiU Everywhere. I opened the Manual.bfma file in HxD and saw that the first four bytes were "SARC," so I tried opening the file in UWizard, which extracted the files mentioned above.

As I said before, I have no idea what format the .arc files are.

Last edited by ,

JohnathanMonkey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used my (really old) Windows PC to find this, after extracting the Manual.bfma file from my Super Mario World VC (I think) using FTPiiU Everywhere. I opened the Manual.bfma file in HxD and saw that the first four bytes were "SARC," so I tried opening the file in UWizard, which extracted the files mentioned above.

As I said before, I have no idea what format the .arc files are.

I see. I got the same arc files as you. I am going to mess with them a bit and see if I can find anything. Thank you.

Reactions: Deleted User

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
we could find someone with an nintendo account who would share this program with us , but thats pretty far fetched

6qsi7hrdSCmCaQXF3_KUQQ.png

Reactions: cucholix

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: *Penist :tpi: +1