Hardware Is there a way to use the Switch lite itself as a PC controller?

legoinventeor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello guys!
I've been thinking of using my Switch lite as a controller to play some games on my PC, as you could do with the WiiU gamepad and UsendMii. Not that it would be very practical, but I think it would be pretty fun anyways.
Is there any program or homebrew app that lets me do this? I've looked o the net a little but I didn't find anything.
Thanks in advance! :)

HtheB

Trophies
Website
www.HtheB.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello guys!
I've been thinking of using my Switch lite as a controller to play some games on my PC, as you could do with the WiiU gamepad and UsendMii. Not that it would be very practical, but I think it would be pretty fun anyways.
Is there any program or homebrew app that lets me do this? I've looked o the net a little but I didn't find anything.
Thanks in advance! :)
Yes there is:
https://github.com/DevL0rd/SkyNX

This lets you stream your PC to your Switch, and let you use your controls as well..
Honestly, I have no experience on the Lite models, if it's not supported yet, I'm pretty sure that it will get support very soon.

Yes.

Deathwing Zero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yes there is:
https://github.com/DevL0rd/SkyNX

This lets you stream your PC to your Switch, and let you use your controls as well..
Honestly, I have no experience on the Lite models, if it's not supported yet, I'm pretty sure that it will get support very soon.
You missed a very key word in the OP's question: Lite. Those are unhackable until the TX mod chips are available. Even then SkyNX may need to be re-written partially for Mariko/Lite support since there are changes in the firmware itself. Atmosphere needs to be changed slightly, so homebrew may need it as well. Depends on how impactful the changes are. So Shadow's reply is correct. Right now, the answer is no. In future, maybe.

Reactions: legoinventeor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: You need better couch potatoes la +1