Hacking Suggestion Is txswitch.com trustworthy?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 9,384
  • Replies 22

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sxflashcard is down too. i was trying to look at the team xecutor devices on those 2 websites but there both down lol
I saw someone post stxswitch.com

It appears to be an exact clone of txswitch, but I can't verify if it's the same people or not, or if they are trustworthy or not.

I would gamble using only PayPal as a payment method or an actual credit card (not debit card) with buyers protection. Anything where it's very easy to get your money back if you don't receive the product.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

happy-ending

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sxflashcard is down too. i was trying to look at the team xecutor devices on those 2 websites but there both down lol
Yeah, sxflashcard.com seems to be closed. But txswitch seems to have changed the domain name.
I bought items in their store before, so I get an email to notify me that they changed domain name is stxwitch.com.

MaxiBus

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Regarding sxflashcard, you can use elewelt, its a clone for EU customers. Downside, they "converted" the prices 1:1 in EUR, so much more expensive.

Last edited by MaxiBus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://doublepulsar.com/recall-stealing-everything-youve-ever-typed-or-viewed-on-your-own-window...