Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Noimus said:
Thanks OP. Ill just wait for V3 version! Hope by then the ENTIRE game will be patched
smile.gif

I just don't want half Japanese half English u know?

Thanks again!!
It isn't half-half because the FULL story is already translated!

BY THE WAY: THE NEXT VERSION IS GOING TO BE UPLOADED AT WEDNESDAY!

EriitoOokami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
quick question, will the pokedex ever be translated? (not the interface, the actual discriptions for pokemon)

EriitoOokami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
great! thanks.

you really are awesome, keep up the good work.

Oh and it works for my M3 ds real with sakura firmware, add that to the list of working carts

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
I got a newly re-formatted laptop and I install all updates. WHat does your patch needs to run again?

It's just an unkown program and it's a DOS application so Im having difficulties running the patch

Thanks

Terce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question for all those who've played. This is a modded Japanese rom (lets be straight, the patch is really just a big language mod).

Have any of you tried to trade with an english version of the game (legit or on a working card)? I vaguely remember there being a problem when two different languages of Pokemon tried to trade. I was just wondering if that was still the case.

Zezaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I start playing with the v1 patch now, and later want to upgrade to the v2 then v3 patch, is it possible for me to just patch the same game so I can use my same save? Or do I have to keep starting over with every version update?

divvy123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
when i try to patch xenophobia (J) soul silver, nothing happens... and when i search for a patch it only shows one patch, does this single patch work for both SS and HG, I am running windows 7 btw

Crossfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have some difficulties applying the patch..
I've followed the How-To step by step, but when I hit Apply Patch, nothing happens.
I'm running Windows XP SP3 btw.

Lorch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Terce said:
Question for all those who've played. This is a modded Japanese rom (lets be straight, the patch is really just a big language mod).

Have any of you tried to trade with an english version of the game (legit or on a working card)? I vaguely remember there being a problem when two different languages of Pokemon tried to trade. I was just wondering if that was still the case.

This was a problem with GB, GBC and GBA Games. I have the US Version of Diamond and I can trade with the GER Platin my friend has. I can't use pal park with my german firered though.

Ryqib12

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
divvy123 said:
when i try to patch xenophobia (J) soul silver, nothing happens... and when i search for a patch it only shows one patch, does this single patch work for both SS and HG
Yes, I found out after I uploaded the patch that it is compatible with HG + SS So yeah!

Raqib12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Demonbart said:
Wait, Ryqib12 and your "friend" Rykin?
Sounds suspicious since you joined yesterday and the japanese version of hg/ss had a menu translation done by Raqib12 and Rykin.
Sounds to me like you're impersonating him. That could get you banned. Otherwise, great way to work around the ap.

Rykin or I are not involved with this at all.

Even for a poser, he's doing a pretty good job with the patch, so, props for that.

gazebee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zezaru said:
If I start playing with the v1 patch now, and later want to upgrade to the v2 then v3 patch, is it possible for me to just patch the same game so I can use my same save? Or do I have to keep starting over with every version update?

It'll work. Same game, different language files.

czulki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Crossfire said:
I have some difficulties applying the patch..
I've followed the How-To step by step, but when I hit Apply Patch, nothing happens.
I'm running Windows XP SP3 btw.

The Patch should appear in the previous[upper] folder.

If you patched it for example in: C:\Pokemon\ then your patch will be in C:\

Thats how it patched for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1