Leaked Games list of future Project Cafe titles

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this line-up is true..... I'm selling every organ I can live without to buy this system.
wink.gif

Erdnaxela

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Kingdom heart 3 could be on ps3/cafe or even on xbox 360.
And wow that list looks great let's hope it's true!

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that Kingdom Hearts Cafe, if real, will likely be an HD remake of KH1 or KH2. Not legit KH3, unless it's already been announced on other consoles.

Be that the case, I'll buy it. No questions asked.

As for why everything is called Cafe, haven't you guys ever heard of a Working Title?

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
TehSkull said:
I think that Kingdom Hearts Cafe, if real, will likely be an HD remake of KH1 or KH2. Not legit KH3, unless it's already been announced on other consoles.
Nah, not a Remake. If there's a KH game in the Café it'll probably be another Spin-off.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could see paper Zelda being another Zelda in the Four Swords series of the Zelda universe. obviously with the screens in the controllers, this would make a lot of sense.

Having said that, really doubtful of this list overall. Certain things I could see, especially if the power is as strong as its believed to be. But I dunno about all of those things.

And is anyone really asking for a sequel to Kirby Epic Yarn? I'm far more interested in that traditional kirby game scheduled for release later this year.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Funny how the named games in these list are always games which have been announced for other platforms or sequels, whereas new games are always nameless and always like "Square new IP" "Rockstar new IP". You'd think an internal list of games would at least have working titles for such software.

Z

Zorua

WOW ZOMG!!
The Wii 2's launch lineup owns the 3DSs in every imaginable way!
Oh and Paper Zelda?
Wtf?!
wtf.gif

Samurai Goomba

Trophies
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
Funny how the named games in these list are always games which have been announced for other platforms or sequels, whereas new games are always nameless and always like "Square new IP" "Rockstar new IP". You'd think an internal list of games would at least have working titles for such software.
I was about to point this out. It's clearly BS.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Does anyone even remotely think they are going to announce GTA V at E3? No way at all, this list is fake. Paper Zelda I can see happen, and a lot of other titles too, but GTA V and MW3? Not going to happen.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
blink.gif

>mfw Paper Zelda

Sounds interesting though. I'm looking forward to this next console a little bit... I hope Nintendo Delivers.

EDIT: @Above poster, why would MW3 not happen on this? Wasn't MW2 and/or Black Ops on the Wii already? I don't see why it wouldn't make its way here also.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, the Wii got Modern Warfare Reflex, a port of the first Modern Warfare.

A lot of the list is definitely possible, and if it's all true, then that'd be great I guess, but it's definitely something to be skeptical about. I can't wait for E3, though.

And yeah, Paper Zelda sounds like some kind of 4Swords title, which is awesome to me.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Zorua said:
The Wii 2's launch lineup owns the 3DSs in every imaginable way!
Like that was hard to do.

QUOTE(Satangel @ May 16 2011, 06:06 PM) MW3? Not going to happen.
I hope your reason is because MW3 is coming this year and the Café is coming on 2012.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I had to log in real quick to comment on this.

This list screams fake. The last GTA title to be released on a Nintendo console was Chinatown Wars. Before that, a GTA I port to the GBA. The main series will never be on a Nintendo console though. Everything GTA is, Nintendo doesn't do on their consoles. This was just one that stuck out to me. Games like Battlefield 3 are just unlikely. Nintendo consoles aren't hardcore FPS consoles. Even the Call of Duty games aren't nearly as popular on the Wii as they are on the 360 and PS3. I can't envision too many people that would buy the Cafe being invested in a genre such as this though. It's the wrong group to market to.

Paper Zelda? lolwut? Come on guys. Some of this may may be questionably real, but most of it is false for sure.

Too many good titles far to early on. It screams suspicious and fake.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P