Trophies
XP
Country
France
OSW said:
In the past when making my own channels, This is the ID naming scheme I used

Game ID: RSPP01
WAD ID: SP01

Because R & P just describe disk type and region, wheras the other characters are actually what really identifies the game.

Just my preference
smile.gif

ps: thanks cluster! this seems like an easier version of CRAP (what i was previously using).

Yeah, I would have prefer this scheme too, but I had a close look to my isos, and with the scheme proposed by Cluster, I didn't notice any double. So I guess it's OK.

Sazzles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
at the risk of sounding like a complete noob, which of the selectable loaders would you recommend for general usage?

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Sazzles said:
at the risk of sounding like a complete noob, which of the selectable loaders would you recommend for general usage?
I'm using 1.1s mod by Sorg.

QUOTE(Adr990 @ May 6 2009, 05:21 PM) I have entered the right IP, and have Homebrew Channel on.
But it won't send, and test.
Strange... Version 1.1. working fine for me.
v1.0 has bug in test mode
smile.gif
If you are using 1.0 then redownload it.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This App looks much better than what i was using before, one question though, does any of these dols have support to wait for usb to spin up when loading the channel? My problem with my current channels are if me or somone else plays the wii for a bit non usbloader related the drive goes to sleep, then when i click on the channel to play it, it freezes rather than waiting for the usb drive to wake up

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Skater4599 said:
This App looks much better than what i was using before, one question though, does any of these dols have support to wait for usb to spin up when loading the channel? My problem with my current channels are if me or somone else plays the wii for a bit non usbloader related the drive goes to sleep, then when i click on the channel to play it, it freezes rather than waiting for the usb drive to wake up
Yes, "1.1s mod by Sorg" can. Sometimes I forget to turn my HDD on and loader waiting 30 seconds for it.

Oh... my engrish is very bad
frown.gif

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
magic12 said:
could you please add uLoader: http://mods.elotrolado.net/~hermes/wii/uloader_v1.5B.rar with cios selection option (222 or 249). this loader with new cios222 has sleep drive - game freez fix for external desktop drives like WD MyBook...
You need to create Crap compartible uLoader's mod (edit source and recompile it), then you can add it to Loadstructor by youself, just edit "loaders.ini".

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i noticed after using this my wd drive freezes a lot more than when i used ultimate v7. in v7 in rune factory the music would pause for 2 seconds but it would than start up again. however in this the music went off and never came back than the game froze 4ever. that's never happened with me in ultimate 7.3

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Bladexdsl said:
i noticed after using this my wd drive freezes a lot more than when i used ultimate v7. in v7 in rune factory the music would pause for 2 seconds but it would than start up again. however in this the music went off and never came back than the game froze 4ever. that's never happened with me in ultimate 7.3
Try another loader. I'm not author of this loaders...

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
cant use other loaders there's only 2 on there and they both cause freezes don't know what the third one is. i tried replacing the loader.dol with the dol from ultimatev7 but it wouldn't load. v7 has to have some type of fix that stops the drive from freezing so I'm sticking to that for now.

Sazzles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ddp127 said:
what is the advantage of this over crap?

Haven't really used Crap before, but doesn't it ask for a banner and game id instead of just doing all that automatically, like this does?

Monkey D. Luffy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello
I'm using Waninkoko's USB Loader v1.5
I choose "Yen another loader"

But when i'm trying to run my game it says

"ES_SeekContent returned -101
Error -1 while loading DOL"