Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
My Attempt at a HackMii installer Icon.

hackmiiinstaller.png

What do you think EnigmaXtreme?

I think the icon is great but the spread on the outer glow/drop shadow is a little too high which results in it having sharp lines where it stops.

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
nice work but cant nowbody see that this is a totaly other style + jigsaw edges for exapmle:

Low Line:
alarmii.png
jewelQuest.png
sdExplorer.png

my Low Line styled icons:
matches.png
GCBL.png
led.png

and now EnigmaXtreme ones:
wiiscu.png
kidspaint.png
iconzlj.png

btw wadmanager and supersonic wii allready exists
supersonicWii.png
wadManager.png

Sazzles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
NeoRame said:
nice work but cant nowbody see that this is a totaly other style + jigsaw edges for exapmle

rather than trying to break this guy down multiple times already, start filling in the requests that are made here too, as fast as he does. Remarks like that are completely uncalled for. And it's not like those "jigsaw edges" are that bad on your tv as the wii gives out a crap signal in the first place.

EnigmaXtreme

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Look NeoRame I dont appreciate how your treating my work, I'm trying my damn best to do all these icons with the resources I have, I dont ahve FLASH or ILLUSTRATOR, all I have is Photoshop. Ive tried my best to match LowLine's style and the people here have been very appreciative, besides the only reason I made these icons is cause you and LowLine's werent so you have no right to dumb down my work.

beav1s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
most everyone appreciates your work enigma, as is evidenced by the fact that this thread has 100+ replies and 6k+ views.
kind of surprised to see neorame come in here with a pointless bash like that and not even offer any tips or advice.
cant please them all i guess
rolleyes.gif

ToneEQ

Trophies
XP
Country
EnigmaXtreme said:
Look NeoRame I dont appreciate how your treating my work, I'm trying my damn best to do all these icons with the resources I have, I dont ahve FLASH or ILLUSTRATOR, all I have is Photoshop. Ive tried my best to match LowLine's style and the people here have been very appreciative, besides the only reason I made these icons is cause you and LowLine's werent so you have no right to dumb down my work.

+1

EnigmaXtreme, your icons are great, I didn't even notice the "jigsaw" edges, and I still can't on my Wii. You keep doing the requests, and I'll keep using them.

Sounds like jealousy to from other people to me
hate2.gif

Fat Cow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you make a cMIOS installer similar to your cIOS installer but with "cMIOS" in puprle? I know I can use the MIOS Patcher but I kinda want them to be consistent.

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Innovative1 said:
I agree, NeoRame you do great icons man so why don't you jump in and help out with a few of these requests?
No Problem if usb loader gx is Done or i have time i come Back to the icons ;-)

QUOTE(EnigmaXtreme @ May 16 2009, 11:53 PM) Look NeoRame I dont appreciate how your treating my work, I'm trying my damn best to do all these icons with the resources I have, I dont ahve FLASH or ILLUSTRATOR, all I have is Photoshop. Ive tried my best to match LowLine's style and the people here have been very appreciative, besides the only reason I made these icons is cause you and LowLine's werent so you have no right to dumb down my work.
Lol i dont mean it Bad sorry.
Btw i use Photoshop too. I will send you my style maybe tommorow ok? And am little Tip dont use colorfull colors, use a littlebit more "pastel" colors. Keep up your work

NeoRame

typo99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few requests:

WiiMU
Wadmanager
Configurable USB Loader

Thanks for all your hard work!

*edit* Sorry, I see wadmanager now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack