Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
M3i Zero.....

The name clicks. The box design is great (reminds me of Metorid, somehow). And its from M3.

Not getting it though. Since I don't want a DSi. I need more reason to buy a DSi
frown.gif

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Seeing how (non-) supporting they are to their previous (but still able) cards ... I couldn't care less. M3 really lost a lot of trust into their products from me. Once they release something new, they drop support for all their other cards imo.

But, whatever rocks your boat. I'm done with m3.

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i like the part where the idiots forget that the card is FULLY upgradeable. meaning, when dsi mode is hacked, the boot loader and card kernel and firmware can all be upgraded to take advantage.

i've been waiting for this card.

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't wait to see more pictures and find out more information about this... I wonder what the picture on the cart looks like? Does it auto-boot on DSL? Is it side-loaded? Does it use clips to hold it together like the M3 Real? What extras does it come with?.... so many questions... so eager to get this.

Can't wait to get this cart, I'm getting it as soon as I see it... even just for the box art which looks amazing.

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fanboys never contribute anything substantial ... funny though.
I miss a mention of an USB update-thingy-device, hope for peeps interested it was just missed and will be in the package. It would be rather annoying if there was a good update (firmware that actually introduces new stuff) and one updates "too soo" and needs an older version firmware DSI/DS(L) to update the firmware on the card.

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
I agree with PharaohsVizier as well. The M3 team do support their products well, better then some other flash cart makers at least... I was annoyed with the horrible UI of the original M3 Real firmware as well but the Sakura firmware was quite a large update... They also have very nice functions in many of their firmwares and in general are quite fast and do not have bugs.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
Could you clarify what products the M3 team ditched? Two come to mind actually, the G6 Real and the M3 Simply. The G6 Real wasn't really ditched, but just not supported as much as the M3 Real, and was discontinued for that reason. The M3 Simply wasn't even really an M3 product, but in either case, the M3 team did drop the ball.
G6 Reall is still being updated, it just cant use sakura, and RTS from the old firmware
however game fixes are still being released

for people still using slot-2, its time to move on
every cart maker has now, all focused on slot-1 support

Virgil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oddly, I am somewhat "scared" by its design. Its probably because of how everyone has high reviews and great likes for the M3 normally. This is going to be awesome! I'll be getting this, as long as its in a reasonably price range for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM