Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't expect it to do anything new... But that's fine. The M3 Real is a great and reliable cart. When I buy a DSi I'll certainly get the M3i Zero as well, especially since everything is upgradeable.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mhm... Nice flashcart. I personally, would like to try this and would Sakura be compatible with it? That technique is catchy to most... If I was new to flashcarts and read that, I would go crazy over it.

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice box art!!!...I think... lol.

still wondering about dsi game compability... why isn't dsi games released already.
unsure.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:
Mhm... Nice flashcart. I personally, would like to try this and would Sakura be compatible with it? That technique is catchy to most... If I was new to flashcarts and read that, I would go crazy over it.

Yes it supports Sakura, check the bottom right of the box art.

QUOTE(wtfisausername @ Jun 12 2009, 05:58 PM) Nice box art!!!...I think... lol.

still wondering about dsi game compability... why isn't dsi games released already.
unsure.gif

Ugh, does no one read? It's because we have yet to unlock DSi Mode, so all DSi flashcarts can only play normal DS games.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am gonna wait and see what the reviews are on this product before deciding if I want to switch to it. So far out of all the flash cards I have owned, the M3 Simply and the CycloDS were the best slot-1 cards and I am hoping that the new M3 DSi compatible card is better then all the rest currently on the market because to be quite honest, every one of them right now is shite with some sort of problems. SC DSONEi is slow, Acekard 2 has defective issues, EZ Flash Vi has a horrible software development team and just keep pumping out alpha firmware and kernals instead of one that at least works properly (I should know, I use one), etc. I will wait until the verdict is up on the M3 before buying, I don't want to waste my money on something that isn't that great, but at this rate anything is probably better then the EZ Flash Vi but I want to know when Team Cyclops will be releasing their new card as it will be a toss up between the two for my loyalty.

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
OMG I've been waiting for this for ages... the box looks sweet and the name is far better then just calling it the M3 Real i. Can't wait to get one.

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, there are ore and greater cards to come, but I've always wonder why the usb stick is need one the past to, as it just needs power, why not build that function into the card its self, so u put the new chip bios on the micro Sd and slot it into your Dsi or an old Ds to give it power ?

CeroCHAOS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna wait til DSi functionality is cracked on this one. No need to upgrade my M3Real or buy a DSi yet but still gonna check reviews and progress.

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
DSGamer64 said:
I am gonna wait and see what the reviews are on this product before deciding if I want to switch to it. So far out of all the flash cards I have owned, the M3 Simply and the CycloDS were the best slot-1 cards and I am hoping that the new M3 DSi compatible card is better then all the rest currently on the market because to be quite honest, every one of them right now is shite with some sort of problems. SC DSONEi is slow, Acekard 2 has defective issues, EZ Flash Vi has a horrible software development team and just keep pumping out alpha firmware and kernals instead of one that at least works properly (I should know, I use one), etc. I will wait until the verdict is up on the M3 before buying, I don't want to waste my money on something that isn't that great, but at this rate anything is probably better then the EZ Flash Vi but I want to know when Team Cyclops will be releasing their new card as it will be a toss up between the two for my loyalty.

I agree Agreed.

off topic:
as your talking about the EZ5i, is there any alternative firmware ? with it's current set up u would time there would be 1.

serrin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maybe because it's Saturday morning right now over in Taiwan, but the m3adapter website still doesn't mention the m3i zero.
Also, what sort of features, aside from updatability (is that even a word?) does it have? Real time save?

I've given up waiting on the cyclo team. If the M3 team produce a fast, RTS enabled card, I'm getting it.

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
kohkindachi said:
BTW guys what do your mean by 'DSi Mode'? What's the difference?

the DSi has 2 modes, 1 with extra ram , sd and cam function, and the basic mode that make the DSi = to a DS as it only uses what a Ds would has.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
serrin said:
Maybe because it's Saturday morning right now over in Taiwan, but the m3adapter website still doesn't mention the m3i zero.
Also, what sort of features, aside from updatability (is that even a word?) does it have? Real time save?

I've given up waiting on the cyclo team. If the M3 team produce a fast, RTS enabled card, I'm getting it.

Since it supports Sakura, then yes it has RTS.

QUOTE(kohkindachi @ Jun 12 2009, 07:42 PM) BTW guys what do your mean by 'DSi Mode'? What's the difference?

There are two different modes the DSi runs when running applications/games. One is the DS Mode, any regular game or flashcart is run in this and anything run in DS Mode can't use the cameras, SD slot, or better processing power/RAM. DSi Mode has everything, and currently can only be used when running DSiWare.

Why not add DSi Mode to flashcarts you ask? Because we have yet to find a way to use it/unlock it on a flashcart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: know what, here's another attempt