Hacking M3I Zero Same as m3 ds real?

hyun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I was wondering if M3 I Zero is same as m3ds real (except the fact it works on dsi) or kind of different

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
We don't know anything yet. But i think that they will make something new, but that's just my opinion.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
DeltaBurnt said:
Well it'll still support Sakura so it's the same in that aspect, and also alot of people are thinking that the firmware will be open source...but it's hard to tell from the M3 Team's vague first statement.
Exactly this..

It will probably be the same thing, only "better" because of the possibility to update both firmware and bootloader..I don't think it'll have anything over M3 Real..
But we'll see!

hyun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh..
cuz i am gonna buy a nw flash cart and i thought of buying m3 real for sakura then i heard that there is m3i zero coming out and i thought i should wait and buy that..

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
DeltaBurnt said:
Yah you might want to wait for the M3i Zero because it might have a new official firmware that's a little better.
Highly doubt it, there is not reason why would they release a different firmware for M3i Zero, when both M3 Real and M3i Zero do the same thing, M3i Zero can't access DSi mode..

But it would be smart to buy M3i Zero flashcart, as it has everything updateable on it, and from what it looks like, it has brighter future!
tongue.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
DeltaBurnt said:
Yah you might want to wait for the M3i Zero because it might have a new official firmware that's a little better.
Highly doubt it, there is not reason why would they release a different firmware for M3i Zero, when both M3 Real and M3i Zero do the same thing, M3i Zero can't access DSi mode..

But it would be smart to buy M3i Zero flashcart, as it has everything updateable on it, and from what it looks like, it has brighter future!
tongue.gif

Meh you never know what they might do...I was just giving my 2 cents...ok but seriously I need those 2 cents back I'm saving up for the M3i Zero.

silent sniper

!dennaB
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
tj_cool said:
Sandman00009 said:
PharaohsVizier said:
Just a sort of side note here, the M3i Zero is NOT open-sourced. I confirmed it with the M3 Team.

wait so whats this mean?
If its not open sourced we can't make changes in the code. So no unofficial firmware will be based on it. Doesn't really matter
...cant it be hacked?

hyun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea it can't
For Example acekard is open sourced so ppl could make AKAIO
but m3 is not open sourced but still their firmwares are good..

Panic101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So guys did I buy m3 ds real for no reason damn, I shouldve waited for the new m3i zero. When is it being released? Should I cancel my order with dealxtreme?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have a DSL then theres no point in canceling it since they are most likely the same thing
if you have a DSi then you have no choice as the m3 real wont work on it anyway...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    mthrnite @ mthrnite: and old ass prog like atomic rooster and gentle giant