Hacking Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 fully playable on Wii

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, this will be flippin awesome if it comes to fruition...amazed Nintendo doesn't just release these on a disc anyways....

Vahkiti

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, this will be flippin awesome if it comes to fruition...amazed Nintendo doesn't just release these on a disc anyways....

I imagine the main reason they don't is because of the effort that would go into gaining the copyrights. Sure it's mainly just a Nintendo IP, but it also contains those of and it was made by Namco/Bandai, and the system it was designed for uses tech made by Sega.

Not to mention that Nintendo really don't like this game. Either that or they just failed to acknowledge its existence time and again.

Vahkiti

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
I dont think this will see the light of day anytime soon.

does that means it will be a while before we can play triforce game on a wii ?

What part of "won't see the light of day" didn't you understand?

Take your time with this G0dLiKe, the way I see it, the longer we wait, the less chance there is for system breaking bugs. ^_^

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
what I was trying to say is that Crediar wont release this as far as I know.

Dont take it to serious guys, maybe he will release it one day, the videos are just for showing off I guess.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
That's a disappointment if it was true, I was hoping to play those, this game looks a mile more interesting than Mario Kart Wii imo!

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Like I've said time and again, if you donate... Crediar might be tempted to release it and just donating either £3.50 or $5 won't make a difference either. We are talking big bucks here, as he won't release it that easily... I know, as I got quoted somewhere between €150 - €300 for it by someone anonymous (who shall not be named for legal reasons) and I couldn't afford it, so I declined the offer.

No matter the cost of releasing it, I'd rather either wait or just go to my local arcade and play it.

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I've said time and again, if you donate... Crediar might be tempted to release it and just donating either £3.50 or $5 won't make a difference either. We are talking big bucks here, as he won't release it that easily... I know, as I got quoted somewhere between €150 - €300 for it by someone anonymous (who shall not be named for legal reasons) and I couldn't afford it, so I declined the offer.

No matter the cost of releasing it, I'd rather either wait or just go to my local arcade and play it.

No one person needs to spend that kinda of money on this, I never cared about dml lite i only wanted to play this from the first video. I would like to see another community pot go towards this though so everyone can help get this for everyone to share ,if enough of us would like to donate..

What do you guys think about trying to get this , wait and see , if i was to donate i would like to hear from Crediar that he would release if a goal was met.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Well instead of one person donating that amount of money it can be a group donation, you know like each person donates like €10 "dunno how much that is in KDs" and collect like €300 or so, Crediar might consider adding it to the original DML!

I never cared about dml lite i only wanted to play this from the first video.

Eh... As much as I'd love to play this "and I really do" my main interest has always been DM/DML, being able to run all my favorite GC/Wii games off SD/USB is something I'd pay good money for, if only Nintendo made the Wii laser strong enough we wouldn't be in this situation!

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think, having a communal donation "pot" would be a fantastic idea as long as the money goes to it's main cause and if there's any left over, we could add some more money to get something else added or fixed with regards to DML..

It shouldn't be that difficult, as long as it's regularly maintained and doesn't get spent on something else...

Edit: sorry... It was €100 that I got quoted to have this, not between €150 - €300. But... it would be better to go that extra mile and try to "kill two birds with one stone" in a way.

Reactions: 1 person

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think, having a communal donation "pot" would be a fantastic idea as long as the money goes to it's main cause and if there's any left over, we could add some more money to get something else added or fixed with regards to DML.

It shouldn't be that difficult, as long as it's regularly maintained and doesn't get spent on something else...

Still i want to hear from Crediar or him to make a donation on google for the patch or something so we can donate to it. maybe post back on here what we gave towards the goal .

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I for one actually agree with that.

Although... if crediar doesn't want to speak personally... maybe someone either "representing" him or whatever could possibly perhaps step forward and explain... what exactly the situation is and how much we need to raise (note that: you'd still need to find the roms yourself though, as no-one will provide them that easily on this forum...).

Edit: I just realised something, we don't know if the channels in the videos were actually standalone or forwarders.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh