Mega64: Reggie Fils-Amech! (Nintendo E3 2014)

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they think these ads are bad, they should look at some of Nintendo's ads throughout the 90s and some early 2000s. My favorites are:

Though, just cause they're bad doesn't mean I don't enjoy them, I love those two. Now if you want something just flat out bad (besides the kids trying to wrap about the NES), then here's a couple.

I love the games, but hate those commercials. Anyway, I loved the Mega64 commercial, it's well done cheesy. Either way, it's good to see Nintendo sticking their toes a bit more into the YouTube space. Now if they'd just stop flagging people that are essentially giving them free advertising.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So...
-Video features Mega64
-Nintendo made the N64
-Capcom owns the character Mega Man
-Mega Man will be appearing in Smash Bros.
-Nintendo makes Smash Bros.
-There are three syllables in "Sixty-Four"

Mega Man Legends 3 confirmed, count on it.
That train of thought didn't so much derail, as rather it went off the track, kept going on the open road, left town and rode into the sunset...

...in style. B-)

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If they think these ads are bad, they should look at some of Nintendo's ads throughout the 90s and some early 2000s. My favorites are:

Though, just cause they're bad doesn't mean I don't enjoy them, I love those two. Now if you want something just flat out bad (besides the kids trying to wrap about the NES), then here's a couple.

I love the games, but hate those commercials. Anyway, I loved the Mega64 commercial, it's well done cheesy. Either way, it's good to see Nintendo sticking their toes a bit more into the YouTube space. Now if they'd just stop flagging people that are essentially giving them free advertising.

Any Nintendo ad ever made by Nintendo has been bad.
It's kind of their thing.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't say i've ever actually seen a Sony ad.
I remember microsoft and Nintendo but not Sony, lol.

PSP-Ad.jpg
jpg

are two. The videos are far worse (see post above you).

T Link7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I gotta say, Sony's PS4 commercials are some of the most catchy commercials ever.
Every time I see one I end up humming Sharing is Caring for hours afterwards :P

Ugh, the commercials here in the Netherlands are really annoying. At first, the ad seems alright, they just show a bunch of games for the PS4, but then some annoying teenager starts talking over it in a weird half Dutch, half English language... ''Dit is for de players'' or some shit... God, I hate it xD

Reactions: chavosaur

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Joe, those Sony ads are better than the shitty ones they've put out although that's not saying much because they're not very good either. They're watchable, though.

Despite that Call of Duty has been milked to death at least they actually know how to do adverts look awesome and entertaining.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's all this crap about Sony commercials and how scary/awesome they are? We've seen them all (and if you haven't, now's a good time to do so since nearly every video is contained within this thread) and now it's time to be excited about the new Metroid game that was hinted at in the last minute or so. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Brush your teeth