Merry christmas thread

funem

Retro Powered..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This topic will no doubt die an agonizing death but you cant say my intentions weren't good. Just thought it would be nice for everyone to say merry Christmas in one nice big thread....

ANYWAY....

I personally just want to take the time to say merry Christmas, happy holidays etc to all tempers and especially the staff and admins of GBATemp..... Hope Santa brings you some nice stuff an you have a fun time with all your respective families...

Here's to good food, good presents and good times...

Merry Christmas to you all

Funem

grog.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me & the Mrs did Xmas last week because to us because we refuse to do it when the church dictates us to do it still regardless of that.

MERRY XMAS YOU LOT!

I do love you guys, even the ones who I don't like I love in a way. I hope you all have a good day from the bottom of my heart.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In as much as 'I' don't like Christmas
smile.gif
but hey some do, and for all of you that enjoy the event, I hope yours is a safe and fun one.

Spent most of this week baking, odd because I have no real idea how to bake (been an weird learning month for me (waiting on brownies as I type).
Done peanut butter cookies, various types of tarts, a really neat cherry square and of course the brownies. Hoping next year to have a full year long aged fruitcake (repeatedly soaked in several types of booze).

With luck, tomorrow (Christmas day for me), begins with filling the wife with dna, then opening a few gifts (PS3 being the lead item).

Then off to the inlaws for a stupendous massive Christmas day dinner the likes of which no sane person wants to miss hehe.

I hope all of you spend your day with some new game to master.

I'm planning to do a big dinner New Years day here for family and some friends.

Then back to business as usual.

Play safe guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: New ringworm std going round in the USA, is psi patient 0, news at 11. +1