Gaming Metroid Other M After Beating

TrickyTony

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after the credits roll there is a new objective, once I got near it the elevator seems to be inaccessible how much backtracking do I need to do to unlock this final objective point?

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TrickyTony said:
So after the credits roll there is a new objective, once I got near it the elevator seems to be inaccessible how much backtracking do I need to do to unlock this final objective point?
Not much. In the same room as the elevator there is a power bomb lock. That will lead you to sector 2 and from there you just go back to the main sector elevator and you can continue along some new areas.

TrickyTony

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks I got down to sector 2 and just started worrying I would have to go on some gigantic fetch quest or something.

miyagiCE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There is a final boss fight though, and she does actually get the important item, so the credits roll is quite literal.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AshuraZro said:
TrickyTony said:
Not much. In the same room as the elevator there is a power bomb lock. That will lead you to sector 2 and from there you just go back to the main sector elevator and you can continue along some new areas.
i cant get it. i tried bombing two elevators in main sector. one below the elevators to sectors 1-3 and the one near the final missile. how do i get it?

Fahennessy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After you exit the Main elevator (The one with elevators to all three sectors) Exit and leave towards your ship. Eventually you'll run into an elevator you can't access. Go back to the room before that, powerbomb the door on the right, enter it and follow the path.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's easy to get to the room with the three elevators in the main sector. The problem is, you still can't get to the "irreplaceable item" that Samus mentions because all the elevators to that part of the main sector are disabled.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i finally got it. omg, there was a power bombable wall in the room south of the 3 sector doors. all this time i was bombing the elevator section

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...