biggrin.gif

what changes?

stallonef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow off topic much. The mods handle that so let them?

Anyways i tried the thing out. Works fine. Couldnt really find any updates or changes tho, meh.

Vampirex

Dhampir
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
not really anything new. There are few bugs in the previous build that should be fixed in this version.
I think its concerning the 1 Line mode bugs that ppl are having problems with in 2.02

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Vampirex said:
not really anything new. There are few bugs in the previous build that should be fixed in this version.
I think its concerning the 1 Line mode bugs that ppl are having problems with in 2.02

Oh yea! I just tested it.. When viewing photos on single line, it crushes.. but it isn't now..!
yaynds.gif

But unfortunately, i tried making screen shots by holding select, it still does give me an error.. Is there any fix on it?

EDIT: Also, when i tried to delete something by holding start, I get a prompt whether i am going to delete it (L+R+A) or not(B).. I think in 2.02 there isn;t such prompt (it is automatically deleted, i believe).. so i think its new on 2.03

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheDestroyer said:
Vampirex said:

Oh yea! I just tested it.. When viewing photos on single line, it crushes.. but it isn't now..!
yaynds.gif

But unfortunately, i tried making screen shots by holding select, it still does give me an error.. Is there any fix on it?
does Moonshell2 freeze after you hold it?(w/ the black screen?)

Vampirex

Dhampir
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And regarding about new stuff in moonshell 2. I noticed a few weeks ago, Moonlight has posted something about not having time to create or work on Moonshell 3. So if your expecting new stuff from moonlight other than fixes. Then im sorry to say, it won't happen. It seems Moonshell 3 won't happen any time soon or maybe never.

Update:
One thing i noticed, that Moonlight has created a moonshl2.ini. Its for those additional settings which in previous versions you had to put a .txt file in the moonshl2 folder, now its in a .ini format, for easy access and editing.

Also a new folder called internal, I guess he cleaned it up a bit. More organized.

D

Deleted-119707

TheDestroyer said:
Yeah it does freeze.. with some type of error above like "application halted'.. So i have to turn it off and on to proceed... I think there's in need of fix in screen shot feature..
i think this is normal. when it freezes, turn off, turn back on, load a hombrew that can browse files (ie moonshell, DSO etc) and you should find the screenshots you have takin in bitmap on the root.

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
nicky041192 said:
TheDestroyer said:
Yeah it does freeze.. with some type of error above like "application halted'.. So i have to turn it off and on to proceed... I think there's in need of fix in screen shot feature..
i think this is normal. when it freezes, turn off, turn back on, load a hombrew that can browse files (ie moonshell, DSO etc) and you should find the screenshots you have takin in bitmap on the root.

Yeah it does exactly that.. but now that i know its normal, i guess i'll just stay with that.. but honestly, im not impress on how it works.. i wish they could make it better without turning on/off..
unsure.gif

Blackiris

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TheDestroyer said:
Vampirex said:

yaynds.gif

YES. Us 1 Line users are saved!
happy.gif

I was wondering why it kept crashing constantly when I did something related to viewing pictures or browsing a folder with thumbnails of pictures. Thank God it doesn't now, or so people say. Can't wait to test this out.

EDIT:

These are my current findings. And...whoa.

1) It is now insanely smoother at browsing files.
2) Thumbnails no longer appear in 1 Line mode without putting the selector over it.
3) Thumbnails of 2 Line mode are automatically generated
4) Direct boot MoonShell 2 file is significantly smaller, from 750+ KB to 200 KB
5) Selecting a video will cause the lower screen to fade out (with awesome framerate may I add) before starting the video.

CodeEight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blackiris said:
TheDestroyer said:
Vampirex said:

yaynds.gif

YES. Us 1 Line users are saved!
happy.gif

I was wondering why it kept crashing constantly when I did something related to viewing pictures or browsing a folder with thumbnails of pictures. Thank God it doesn't now, or so people say. Can't wait to test this out.

EDIT:

These are my current findings. And...whoa.

1) It is now insanely smoother at browsing files.
2) Thumbnails no longer appear in 1 Line mode without putting the selector over it.
3) Thumbnails of 2 Line mode are automatically generated
4) Direct boot MoonShell 2 file is significantly smaller, from 750+ KB to 200 KB
5) Selecting a video will cause the lower screen to fade out (with awesome framerate may I add) before starting the video.

Thats all GREAT updates for moonshell
biggrin.gif

Vampirex

Dhampir
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
a note from moonlight:

I'm not happy!! I defaulted to "NekoSkin" and packed it. This is my mistake. I will correct this by the upcoming version. Till then, please download the default skin, and execute it from MoonShell2. Bug found. FileList can't found 2 characters extension files. '*.ay/*.it/*.xm'

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Whoa! When the heck did SPCs start sounding...well...normal again? Haven't seen anyone mention this either, but NSF and GBS files split into the individual tracks again, ala MoonShell 1.7 (meaning every track can be played now).

Awesome...the three things that made me keep the old version around have been fixed.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Vampirex said:
a note from moonlight:

I'm not happy!! I defaulted to "NekoSkin" and packed it. This is my mistake. I will correct this by the upcoming version. Till then, please download the default skin, and execute it from MoonShell2. Bug found. FileList can't found 2 characters extension files. '*.ay/*.it/*.xm'

No need to worry, I uploaded a version with the default skin here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=6455

And antonkan uploaded a lite version here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=6460

So.. I also tested that all previous skins will still work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn jack must've came loose outside over all the weather and a tech can't come out until the...