Moonshell Freezes when DPG Video file ends (Also Time length on video is wrong)

TheSegaKid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
So I just converted a 1 Hour and 28 minute film with DPG4X and it successfully converted. I put the DPG file on my micro sd card and went onto my Flashcart and booted up Moonshell 2.10.

I played the DPG File and it worked great but for one, the Length of the film was wrong. For some reason the Length on moonshell was 2 hours and 40 minutes despite the actual video is half of that Length. I thought nothing of it but then I got to the end of the Film, Moonshell completely froze and I couldn't soft reset or anything. So I have no idea what could be causing this please help.

TL;DR: Successfully converted A video file to DPG and the Length of the video was wrong on moonshell aswell as the app crashing at the end of the video

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So I just converted a 1 Hour and 28 minute film with DPG4X and it successfully converted. I put the DPG file on my micro sd card and went onto my Flashcart and booted up Moonshell 2.10.

I played the DPG File and it worked great but for one, the Length of the film was wrong. For some reason the Length on moonshell was 2 hours and 40 minutes despite the actual video is half of that Length. I thought nothing of it but then I got to the end of the Film, Moonshell completely froze and I couldn't soft reset or anything. So I have no idea what could be causing this please help.

TL;DR: Successfully converted A video file to DPG and the Length of the video was wrong on moonshell aswell as the app crashing at the end of the video
Have you tried BatchDPG? I always used that and never had any issues.

TheSegaKid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I tried BatchDPG 1.60 Unofficial, but when I click run I get an Conversion failed open "video location" with media player and take note on the error thing. Am I missing something? Or should I use a different version?
Post automatically merged:

I also tried 1.3 Beta but its doing the same thing. Why is this happening when I already have K-lite codec, ffdshow and avisynth?

Uhhh....so is there no fix for this?

.....guess not

Last edited by TheSegaKid,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo