Trolly

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
The Microsoft exclusive for Fallout 3's downloadable add-ons won't exist for much longer, as Bethesda has announced plans to bring all downloadable content for Fallout 3 to PlayStation 3. The fun isn't over for Fallout 3 PC and Xbox 360 owners just yet, however. Bethesda has also announced two new expansions, titled Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta, that will come to Microsoft platforms first.

Point Lookout takes players to a new swampy area with new quests. Mothership Zeta features a return of the aliens who are described by Bethesda as "pissed." The download allows players to experience an alien abduction. Both Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta will be priced at 800 Microsoft points (US $9.99). Point Lookout will be available in June for Xbox 360 and PC while Mothership Zeta is slated for July on the same platforms.

Operation: Anchorage will be released for PS3 in June with The Pitt and Broken Steel following with 4-6 weeks between each. Exact release dates will be announced in the future. Both Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta will eventually find their way over to PS3 as well, though they will come after the first three add-ons have made the leap.

Source: http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/984/984129p1.html

moose3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm still holding out for a bundle pack... so now we are up to 5 packs, that's $50 more. The original gave me over 120 hr's on my first char just doing the quests (yea, I did too much eq hauling to sell for caps), and I had not even explored all the locations.... Except maybe for Broken Steel that raises the level cap... I'm not thinking these packs add all that much for $10 a pop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Tbh isn't that already couch casting