Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.5.9 is released!

Physix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Multi Theft Auto (MTA) is a software project that adds network play functionality to Rockstar North's Grand Theft Auto game series, in which this functionality is not originally found. It is a unique modification that incorporates an extendable network play element into a proprietary commercial single-player PC game.

Highlights:​

1. You can now use the new onPlayerResourceStart server-side event to trigger when client is ready!
  2. You can now detect element interior or dimension change through two new client and server-side events onElementInteriorChange and onElementDimensionChange – should reduce some of your code!
  3. You can now edit element bone behavior through 7 new bone manipulation functions! Great for some dynamic animations. Get started at setElementBonePosition and setElementBoneRotation.
  4. More vehicle customisation options! You can now edit vehicle dummy positions per vehicle. See setVehicleDummyPosition.
  5. More audio customisation with sound effect parameters! See setSoundEffectParameter.
  6. More client download transfer box customisation options! See for example onClientTransferBoxProgressChange.
  7. You can now allocate custom objects and vehicles through engineRequestModel. One of the most sought after features in a long time.
  8. You can now use scalable vector graphics (SVG) in MTA! See svgCreate for more info.
  9. You can now use peds and vehicles as the camera target.
  10. A lot more features for scripters to build even more immersive experiences with!
  11. Many synchronization improvements!
  12. Many varying size fixes, quality of life improvements, updates and security enhancements!
  13. Many default resource fixes, refactors and upgrades, including webmap working once again! We have also improved the detection of world objects in map editor (editor_main resource), so you can select many more objects that you couldn't before - such as bushes, fences and many more! You can now also remove world objects inside interiors. This should help mappers a lot.

Source and more details: https://forum.mtasa.com/topic/132708-multi-theft-auto-san-andreas-159-is-released/

Interested in playing San Andreas with your friends, grab a copy of GTA:SA from Steam/Epic Games Store/Rockstar Games Launcher, download MTA from https://mtasa.com/ and play with thousands online.

Reactions: Henx

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I can't believe Multi Theft Auto is still up and running, never mind receiving new updates. It's been around for ages, like even before Rockstar offered official online multiplayer in the series, and now that Take Two is take down crazy with anything GTA mods these days, I'd have thought there was no way it could still be around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    like future and metro, kanye and the game, and logic sampling a part from an eazy e song, which was an interpolation from fuckin gumby of all things
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah most of them are all friends that gives the green light probably a division under UMG
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i was talking about my previous message, i'm just a slow typer
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or they are rich enough, possible they just bought the album rights outright
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Powerful people know powerful people celebrates politic more than we think
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    8M views in less than 24 hours on m&ms new song still pretty impressive
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope,the rights to "ABRACADABRA" are owned by "Sailor Music Group", so I'm sure it cost them to use it. Its not owned by Steve Miller band even anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah in tomorrow's news: Rapper gets sued over a sample
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They do nowdays, for big monies, not so much back in the day tho, yea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He's under Capitol records which is owned under UMG
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably fans of each other anyway
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Either way I'm sure its only a drop in the bucket compared to what they will make. Good to see Dre still pumping out music atleast.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Checks out that it's all under the same building
    +1
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    probably steve miller's label, he's kinda anti industry anyway
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah UMG is dominate worth 55bill
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    run dmc and ice t for me
    +1
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i do have the marshal mathers record tho, it's good stuff
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was listening to the Ice T Iceberg CD other day, good stuff
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i concur
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    power is my fave tho, masterpiece
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still waiting on that new ll album
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    steve miller band got me into rock from folk and country
    mthrnite @ mthrnite: steve miller band got me into rock from folk and country