spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Good morning everyone. I am currently building a PS2 to N64 controller adapter but I'm having a little trouble with part of it. Basically, Rumble is a pain.

Does anyone know of any N64 games that will visually tell you if a rumble pak is inserted into the controller?

Thanks.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good morning everyone. I am currently building a PS2 to N64 controller adapter but I'm having a little trouble with part of it. Basically, Rumble is a pain.

Does anyone know of any N64 games that will visually tell you if a rumble pak is inserted into the controller?

Thanks.
Ocarina of Time will tell you if you have a rumble pak or not in the fishing minigame

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Thanks.
I think Snowboard Kids tells you what pak is inserted into each controller on the load game screen.
I wrote a PJ64 controller plugin for my Arduino based controller adapter and pak support is indeed a pain. Could never get that working, and I couldn't pinpoint the issue. Possibly something with the timing being off as I seemed to get corrupted data when trying to read a mempak and the N64 controller interface is very picky with the timing. Anyway, I digress.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-boraJnmYxk