Homebrew Need to find codes for Minecraft Wii U

Laiks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is just something that happens with NUSspli, all I can say is make sure you're on the latest version and try again.

For compiling Shine, just run build.py
Im on the latest version of NUSspli... Guess I'll re install it. Or do I have to install the debugger zip one? Im on windows btw.
And for compiling Shine, well I opened the build.py file, but without the other folder. I mean, I just installed the build.py but after some time it is written smth but the window closes? Help.
Or.. Maybe I just... Had to download the entire folder?

Trophies
XP
Im on the latest version of NUSspli... Guess I'll re install it. Or do I have to install the debugger zip one? Im on windows btw.
And for compiling Shine, well I opened the build.py file, but without the other folder. I mean, I just installed the build.py but after some time it is written smth but the window closes? Help.
Or.. Maybe I just... Had to download the entire folder?

You need Shine's entire folder.

Anyways about NUSspli, sometimes bigger downloads just corrupt due to the fact that the Wii U doesn't have the most RAM to occupy the amount of information it's loading. Just re-try, or use something like FunKiiU.

Laiks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You need Shine's entire folder.

Anyways about NUSspli, sometimes bigger downloads just corrupt due to the fact that the Wii U doesn't have the most RAM to occupy the amount of information it's loading. Just re-try, or use something like FunKiiU.
Is 591,38 MB for minecraft too much high?
And for compiling, ok, but how am I supposed to get the entire folder?

Edit: nvm, 500MB was the update...

Edit: NVM I actually installed minecraft and splatoo using NUSspli and then Wup Instaler Gx2. Thanks a lot for the help!

Last edited by Laiks,

Laiks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yw. Reach out if you need anything else.
Ok.
Post automatically merged:

Yw. Reach out if you need anything else.
I was wondering if it was possible that you give me pure client, but it doesnt auto launch minecraft, coz now I can only have either mudah u, either pureclient.
And for ShineClient.elf, how am I supposed to launch it? Where to put it? In the HBL?
Another thing too.
How to use the Shine Client's Enchant Item?
I can't enchant anything...
Big edit: Forget about everything except for the enchant part. Tell me, how should I enchant, what can I enchant, and what is the ID part for? Why is the max 32? What are all the IDs' numbers for?

Last edited by Laiks,

Laiks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok.

I was wondering if it was possible that you give me pure client, but it doesnt auto launch minecraft, coz now I can only have either mudah u, either pureclient.
And for ShineClient.elf, how am I supposed to launch it? Where to put it? In the HBL?
Another thing too.
How to use the Shine Client's Enchant Item?
I can't enchant anything...
Big edit: Forget about everything except for the enchant part. Tell me, how should I enchant, what can I enchant, and what is the ID part for? Why is the max 32? What are all the IDs' numbers for?
Can you answer me?

Trophies
XP

For enchant the enchant command works almost exactly like that of Bedrock's Enchanting. Certain IDs only work on Certain Items. For example Sharpness's ID I believe is 16, and can only be done on items that are actually affected by sharpness.

To enchant an item simply hold it, go to the enchant menu, select the ID, Level, then enchant it and whatever item you're holding will be enchanted.

The max of 32 is the 32 Enchantment IDs, as there's only 32 enchantments in the version.

Here's a showcase that was done on one of the older versions of the client. The GUI is different but it functions in the exact same way.

Laiks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For enchant the enchant command works almost exactly like that of Bedrock's Enchanting. Certain IDs only work on Certain Items. For example Sharpness's ID I believe is 16, and can only be done on items that are actually affected by sharpness.

To enchant an item simply hold it, go to the enchant menu, select the ID, Level, then enchant it and whatever item you're holding will be enchanted.

The max of 32 is the 32 Enchantment IDs, as there's only 32 enchantments in the version.

Here's a showcase that was done on one of the older versions of the client. The GUI is different but it functions in the exact same way.

But what are all the IDs?
Are they all in order of the creative inventory?
If not, can you give me a list?

Laiks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just try the IDs on various tools yourself. There's no online list that's accurate and I literally haven't touched a Wii U in months so I can't do it for you,
ok

If you know an app, a homebrew app, that lets you download and install cheats directly from the nintendo servers/Wii U, I would like some exemple. Thanks.

Last edited by Laiks,

Laiks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh and, I forgot to gave you ShineClient's source compiled.
Here it is, and sorry for the wait!
I hope this is enough to thank you for all the help you gave me.
Big Note: It expires in 1 week. Download it fast!
Just click on "Télécharger", coz it's french.(Unless it's in english for you, you know what to do)
It's the blue button btw.
It's gonna start automatically.

Trophies
XP
Oh and, I forgot to gave you ShineClient's source compiled.
Here it is, and sorry for the wait!
I hope this is enough to thank you for all the help you gave me.
Big Note: It expires in 1 week. Download it fast!
Just click on "Télécharger", coz it's french.(Unless it's in english for you, you know what to do)
It's the blue button btw.
It's gonna start automatically.

I'll add it to archive. Thank you

Trophies
XP
You don't have to thank me!
But, is there an app that lets you install game hacks directly on the wii u, like NUSspli but for cheats?

Not that I know of. Generally cheats are run-time things that edit Memory Addresses of certain games, which obviously - gets reset upon a reboot.

However someone might be able to attempt making a project using Aroma that runs in the background, and checks for when a certain game opens, then edits the RAM after launching.

Just speculation though, not even sure if that's possible.

Laiks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Not that I know of. Generally cheats are run-time things that edit Memory Addresses of certain games, which obviously - gets reset upon a reboot.

However someone might be able to attempt making a project using Aroma that runs in the background, and checks for when a certain game opens, then edits the RAM after launching.

Just speculation though, not even sure if that's possible.
Ok.
But I'm on tiramisu.
No worries, if I want to get cheats, i'll just have to install them using my pc.
But still, thank you.
Useless edit: Just saw I was using the "but" word too much, will have to use synonyms later :/

Laiks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi Korozin,
Is there a possibility to have the features of Pureclient in Shineclient's elf?
Cause I wanna have the 2 combined.

Trophies
XP
I don't have a lot of the features of Pure in a usable form, and I don't feel like converting the Raw ASM into that usable form.

ontop of that Shine was written in a weird, convoluted way that I also don't feel like editing.

Laiks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Question:
Is there a cheat to get op enchant like for exemple a stick with knockback 100 or 1000 or 10000?
And can I use vgedit in any way to cheat in minecraft Wii U?
Also, how do we get lots of modded blocks(all of this without JGecko U if possible)? For exemple, an ender dragon egg or an iron golem egg, etc.

And is there a way to change the attributes of any item?

Trophies
XP
Yes, and it's in the archive.

If you look in here there's a Mod Menu generator which allows you to make your own Mod Menu, with custom blocks, eggs, NBT Tags (this includes Custom Enchants, Potions, Attributes, Armor Color, and a LOT more)

You can choose the tab the items go into as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah but I'd tie him up in the females bathroom