• Start date
  • Views 303,168
  • Replies 1,533
  • Likes 5

guinness

Trophies
XP
Country
Happy days. The overlay menu now works, even though I didn't change anything. Only one problem left now, cannot get JoyFlow to run. It appears to load, but then locks up in the Wii/Joy Flow thing with the dots underneath.

lepicane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Third time lucky, got JoYflow 2.3 and r57 to work (covers downloaded and all).

Issue, when I tried to load a game (Tintin as is the only game I use neek2o for), I got a blue screen with white letters saying "Error #002....take disc out etc.??? Had this error with 2.3 and r56 yesterday as well.

After a hard reset the game appears in the disc channel and can be loaded through JoYflow, however, the save game data got corrupted and disappeared.

EDIT: Sorry to keep harping on about this, it's just that I had no problems whatsoever with 2.2 and r04 (I can always go back to this if issues continue).

lex luthor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all Thanks to the devs for continuing working with sneek through this new project.
I think I've never used my real nand in my life because I always use uneek as I'm a great fan of the project's concept.

Today I decided to give neek2o a shot and everything works fine except when I try to use an internet connection I get:
Wii Error Code 110213

My traditional uneek di nand (not neek2o) never gave this error.
I'm using the Uneek Di (neek2o) format.

--Update: If I create a nand image with bootmii it works.
If I create a nand image with Giantpune program it works.
If I create a nand image with modmii it does NOT works.

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ModMii links updated to rev58

Changelog:

- The modules will now force to use the internet connection even if the connection test fails (Issue with ModMii made EU nands and maybe others aswell)
- Fixed stability and freezing issues

guinness

Trophies
XP
Country
ModMii links updated to rev58

Changelog:

- The modules will now force to use the internet connection even if the connection test fails (Issue with ModMii made EU nands and maybe others aswell)
- Fixed stability and freezing issues

Which solved the last of the issues I was having.

Many thanks to all the devs past and present who made all of this possible.

Edit: I knew it was too good to last. Entering Priiloader settings or system hacks gives me a blank white screen with no options. Help!!!

MLRX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@MLRX
At startup of the neek2o system, diconfig.bin is checked and rebuild. (the last thing only if it doesn't exist or if the auto rebuild flag is set and the number of games has changed.)
Upon the rebuild, the system takes the first game in the list and informs the system menu that a disc is loaded. The system menu will load and show the disc animation of the game.

If something goes wrong during this steps, the system menu might freeze with a black screen.

I moved A Boy and his Blob to a different folder and that fixed it. Thank you.

PizzaPino

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
did anybody else get on rare occasions that neek2o boots into standby mode? and you can't turn your wii on from there but you have to turn your wii off.
or sometimes i end up in a black screen when i return to the system menu from a game.

obcd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Could this be due to a harddisk spindown issue?
Is neek2o supposed to boot directly to the system menu, or are you using postloader?
What revision of neek2o are you using for the moment?

PizzaPino

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
my harddisk doesnt have a spindown, i think.
neek2o is booting directly to the system menu and im using rev58. but i noticed this already on earlier revisions. but it's only happening sometimes and not always.
note: udelay of 3seconds before usb mounting.

obcd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Maybe it will be better to place that delay somewhere else.
I am working on something. As soon as something usefull comes out, I will inform you.

drmarvin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all

I may be missing something, but I'd appreciate some help. I have neek2o working with the 4.3U NAND I created with ModMii, but I would like to be able to use my actually NAND dump. I have done a bootmii dump and extracted it to the nands folder, removing priiloader from the dump. When I bring up the menu with (1), and press (+), I can see that it is using the 4.3U dump, but it doesn't allow me to change to 4.2Udump. I assume you scroll down to that line, and press the left and right d-pad. Also, what is the best way to migrate my save games if I can't get my actual NAND dump to work (especially RB3 and mario Kart, since these are the few games we still play)?

Thanks

obcd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
delete the nandcfg.bin from your usb:/sneek folder.
The first time you boot into neek, it should recreate that file and detect both your nands in the nands folder.
It's only created if it doesn't exist.

drmarvin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Perfect. I'll have to try that.

Thanks

delete the nandcfg.bin from your usb:/sneek folder.
The first time you boot into neek, it should recreate that file and detect both your nands in the nands folder.
It's only created if it doesn't exist.

crazycaveman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all Thanks to the devs for continuing working with sneek through this new project.
I think I've never used my real nand in my life because I always use uneek as I'm a great fan of the project's concept.

Today I decided to give neek2o a shot and everything works fine except when I try to use an internet connection I get:
Wii Error Code 110213

My traditional uneek di nand (not neek2o) never gave this error.
I'm using the Uneek Di (neek2o) format.

--Update: If I create a nand image with bootmii it works.
If I create a nand image with Giantpune program it works.
If I create a nand image with modmii it does NOT works.

I've noticed this, too. It seems to have something to do with ModMii not creating an expanded NAND. I haven't tried this, but put the ModMii created NAND in your USB root directory (like you normally would with UNEEK) and see if NEEK2O expands it. If it does, move it to your NANDS folder and you should be good to go.

obcd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The latest rev. 58 is having a fix for network problems. Not sure if we are talking about the same problem here.
I also remember someone saying he had to copy some modules from his real nand backup to the modmii nand.
I also think you need at least one official ninty channel that uses the internet. Some networking modules are probably
missing from the modmii nand without such channel.
I haven't tested any of this myself yet. It are just basically the things I would try out first.

stfour

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
neek2o guys, I continue to have problems on diconfig.bin creation. Some time hang, some time complete succesfully without problems with the same set of files. My preferred naming convention is [game id].wbfs.

I'm really thinking to integrate diconfig.bin creation in postloader, to bypass "di" module.

EDIT: sometime it hang. And on next boot I have 0 size diconfig.bin. Other time it doesn't hang but no diconfig.bin will be created.
EDIT2: I'm starting to love neek2o environment ;)

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so just to be safe i spread 77 wads over 7 nands (11 each nand w full system menu setup ) and for my largest nand is 501mb. its load time ruffly 20 sec.

obcd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What revision of neek2o are you using for the moment?
Is it only the creation of diconfig.bin that goes wrong?
So basically, with the same set of files, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Could you imagine if these abortion activist said that sperm was a life, and you could not destroy or eat.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Is swallowing considered cannibalism?
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: by their standards, yes
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey got a couple free tickets the Memorial Golf tournament here in Dublin Ohio close to me, and I hate golf, so I asked couple neighbors if they wanted them, and 2 dif neighbors have started a bidding war, they are up to $75 for both so far, lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just can't get into golf, boring to me. I'd rather go drown some worms.
    +1
    $75.01 :teach:
    +1
    Take whatever for them, playing golf is fun.... Watching golf at home is relaxing, watching golf in person? Why ...
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna just give away, but they both started bidding more than other, so ill take it
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like ill have steak on the grille tonight for free.
    +3
    Tube? :shy::blush::evil:
    +3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Games are getting huge nowdays, like 125gb a game (4k games anyways). I feel sorry for players that only have a 512gb hd. (Series S)
    +1
    It's fine just stream the game! Lol
    +1
    I wonder if that was the point of game streaming
    But it's a dead end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, people who cant download it can still play the game
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot. I used to only have 20mb sec, and 4k struggled. Now I have 300mb sec and 4k plays fine.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only have like 1 or 2 mb sec
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you feed the hamster in your internet router? It prob died and is running slow now.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why did you start saying my pc has a hamster in the first place?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its actua!ly just a old joke, meaning its slow
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Its actua!ly just a old joke, meaning its slow