Not open for further replies.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
gamer78 said:
Can someone tell me why the NeoGamma wad channel isn't working? The screen goes black when I try to load it?

I guess you messed up your IOS35. Does notdvdx ring any bells? Anyways, try installing the latest IOS35 available.

Littlegreenmen said:
Mr Wiipower, thanks for all your work on neogamma.
i know you have said you will not support cios15 but i dont think its going to get fixed, so i hope you might consider making neogamma fix cios15 bug.
lets start a petition

No i won't. I made a SoftChip version that is partly compatible with it, that has to be enough for now.

QUOTE(johnmeeus @ Nov 22 2009, 12:19 PM)
I'm new and sorry for my stupid question but where can I find the gameconfigfile.txt file needed for the last beta version 13 ?

When you need it for Brawl+, it would be a good start to look somewhere Brawl+ related.

Neburg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wiipower, please make a Neogamma compatible cIOS38 rev15, as without your great programming we will run out one of the best programmers in the Wii scene.
Greetings and thanks for reading.

Neburg.

Littlegreenmen

Trophies
XP
Country
Littlegreenmen said:
Mr Wiipower, thanks for all your work on neogamma.
i know you have said you will not support cios15 but i dont think its going to get fixed, so i hope you might consider making neogamma fix cios15 bug.
lets start a petition

No i won't. I made a SoftChip version that is partly compatible with it, that has to be enough for now.

So Mr Wiipower are you thinking about it.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Neburg said:
Wiipower, please make a Neogamma compatible cIOS38 rev15, as without your great programming we will run out one of the best programmers in the Wii scene.

Neburg.

You can do it yourself, comment the one line in the source and done.

Littlegreenmen said:
QUOTE(Littlegreenmen @ Nov 22 2009, 11:50 AM) Mr Wiipower, thanks for all your work on neogamma.
lets start a petition

If there were games that only work from usb with rev15 and there wouldn't be a patch available, then i would reconsider.

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
Lyon said:
with beta13, NSMB will work? With cIOS14 and the backup unpatched...

Yes, if you put the .wip file in "SD:/NeoGamma"
smile.gif
and enable patch on NeoGamma config menu.

st90

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wiipower,

1. is there any way I can put my wii back to the original non hacked states so i can do your guild from scratch. on 2 of my wii's the homebrew freezes.

2. when i updated my 3rd wii to 4.2u I couldn't install patchii so now i have a modchip do you know how i can get patch me on or even bring my wii back to the original non hacked state so i can reinstall everything with your guild

Thanks

Concept211

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
StyxOuZ said:
Concept211 said:
This is a forwarder version of a custom channel that I created for NeoGamma. Contains slightly updated graphics from my previous upload to take advantage of some animations, 16:9 aspect ratio and sound effect. No version letters/numbers have been added to the graphics to let you update the .dol file in your SD card and not have the graphics be outdated. I've also included the .dol file and corresponding file structure in this package for your convenience. I've also created a custom icon graphic for when browsing using the Homebrew Channel. I've fully tested it on my system and everything works great.

Download: NeoGamma R8 Beta 12 (Forwarder Channel)

8719-NeoGamma_Ani_Main2.png

8719-NeoGamma_IconHB.png

Is there a way to get it in Channel but not Forwarder ?
Love this "theme" ! So if u could, it would be great
happy.gif

Here you can download the Channel versions for both Beta 12 and 13:
http://filetrip.net/f8744-NeoGamma-R8-Beta-13.html

Littlegreenmen

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
Neburg said:

Neburg.

You can do it yourself, comment the one line in the source and done.

Littlegreenmen said:
QUOTE(Littlegreenmen @ Nov 22 2009, 11:50 AM) Mr Wiipower, thanks for all your work on neogamma.
lets start a petition

If there were games that only work from usb with rev15 and there wouldn't be a patch available, then i would reconsider.

I have noticed Scooby doo reboots the wii using neogamma, any chance of an update to make it work with ~Cios15 so scooby doo will boot

Concept211

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OuahOuah said:
Is there an autoboot version of NeoGamme channel forwarder ?
One with a button like "1" wich, when presse, give option screen.

I would love to know how to create an Autoboot version like that. If you have any information on this, please post it.

StyxOuZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Concept211 said:
StyxOuZ said:
Is there a way to get it in Channel but not Forwarder ?
Love this "theme" ! So if u could, it would be great
happy.gif

Here you can download the Channel versions for both Beta 12 and 13:
http://filetrip.net/f8744-NeoGamma-R8-Beta-13.html

Well, tried to install your new Channel version with Beta 12, and Beta 13, but still not have your updated graphics.
I mean : Uninstall old NeoGamma R8 Beta 12 - NGR8.wad with WADManager and install new NeoGamma R8 Beta 13 - NGR8.wad, tried with the both boot.dol, the beta12 and beta13. But still not work...
Did i miss something ? (Yeah i'm a noob...
dry.gif
)

patrash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
Concept211 said:
This is a forwarder version of a custom channel that I created for NeoGamma. Contains slightly updated graphics from my previous upload to take advantage of some animations, 16:9 aspect ratio and sound effect. No version letters/numbers have been added to the graphics to let you update the .dol file in your SD card and not have the graphics be outdated. I've also included the .dol file and corresponding file structure in this package for your convenience. I've also created a custom icon graphic for when browsing using the Homebrew Channel. I've fully tested it on my system and everything works great.

Download: NeoGamma R8 Beta 12 (Forwarder Channel)

8719-NeoGamma_Ani_Main2.png

8719-NeoGamma_IconHB.png

Great Forwarder!! Thanks.
But can you add loading neogamma from USB:/apps/Neogamma if SD card was not found?
I use hd first fat32 partition for most homebrew and i would like very much a similar feature...

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
erikspyder said:
What is a .wip file ?

A file that contains a patch for a Wii .dol file. You you can apply it with Generic Wii Patcher, or patch games with it on the fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/XnZG9dNNmmE6SbSF/?mibextid=oFDknk kind of looks cuphead...