Not open for further replies.

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
If you give me the money...
Mac OS X runs on normal Intel and AMD CPUs since Tiger 10.4.4. The latest OS X Snow Leopard is only 25.95€ on amazon.de and runs like a real mac on Core2Duo.

wichoxp

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Muyfa666 said:
So, eh... it got kinda hard to follow now.

Are we supposed to install cIOS 199 now to get NeoGamma running good?

If so, what version, I saw there was some cIOS 199 mod, or a regular one?
Hard
blink.gif
?... read this please:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=175...t&p=2523698
You just need to follow those instructions.

See ya!

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The mod with the cIOS at IOS199 is just an alternative for those who what to use cIOSrev15 or 16 for whatever reasons.

mousex said:
WiiPower said:
If you give me the money...
Mac OS X runs on normal Intel and AMD CPUs since Tiger 10.4.4. The latest OS X Snow Leopard is only 25.95€ on amazon.de and runs like a real mac on Core2Duo.

I doubt it works well on any PC. It has a reason why apple computers have a fixed hardware and not standard(replacable) pc components(yes another than money). This way the drivers can be opimized on each other. And i have a notebook anyways, without knowing details, i assume, my wireless lan and/or bluetooth won't work.

Muyfa666

Trophies
XP
Country

YOCJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Just make a channel from the untouched R8B17 dol please...
Not rev15 or 16 compatible..
The one that WiiPower released..
Would be great, thanks!

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Did you change it to use IOS199 even if the config says 249? If you use the regular NeoGamma and save the config, it saves that it has to use IOS249.

syzyx2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 please include the forwarder channel in the next Package post. A post with your forwarder would be much appreciated.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
i know why (i dont know how to fix it though), its because you launched the game from the system menu. And when you exit neogamma (return to loader) it is trying to RETURN to the homebrew channel, but because we did not launch the app from the HBC, it stack dumps. This happens with a lot of homebrew even when using forwarder channels. Although I'm not sure if using a forwarder channel would still stack dump on exit, when I get home from work I'll test it out. If it does not stack dump on exit, I will also post my forwarder channel (if it also stack dumps, I won't bother posting it unless someone requests it).

I imagine this isn't a big deal because generally when u launch neogamma you will be starting a game, and once the game is started, u can quit to the system menu without any problems by using the home button like normal (and that won't stack dump as it is using the game to launch the system menu)

edit: @ syzyx2003, I'll share my forwarder channel once I get home from work (if you don't see it online within 24-hrs of this post, remind me cuz I probably forgot, lol)

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's still not really a NeoGamma problem. Here's NeoGamma's code for it:
if (exitworks) exit(0);
SYS_ResetSystem(SYS_RETURNTOMENU, 0, 0);

And exitworks gets the value true, if there's something at 0x1800 when NeoGamma is booted and exitworks get set to false if the code handler is loaded, as that overwrites the HBC reboot code.

That NeoGamma code works perfectly with the old libogc for both booting methods, HBC and channel. And now there's either some (bullshit) code at 0x1800 or SYS_ResetSystem doesn't work anymore. Which both would be fail from libogc.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Neogamma package is here!

it includes the following
-Neogamma Forwarder Channel - BKCW (which forwards to the following Directories:)
SD:/apps/neogamma/boot.dol
SD:/apps/neogamma/boot.elf
USB:/apps/neogamma/boot.dol
USB:/apps/neogamma/boot.elf
-Neogamma r8 beta 17 Channel - NEOG
-Neogamma r8 beta 17 for cIOS199 Channel - NEOG (cIOS199 mod by wiichopx)
-Neogamma r8 beta 17 (with source) for HBC
-Neogamma r8 beta 17 for cIOS199 for HBC (cIOS199 mod by wiichopx)
-cIOS199 rev 14 WAD (same as cIOS 249 rev 14 but installs to slot 199 instead)

*note that these versions of Neogamma are untouched and they will not work with cIOS249 rev 15 or rev16 (or cIOS199 rev 15 or rev16), you must use cIOS249 rev14 (or cIOS199 rev14) or another compatible cIOS.

(both channels and the forwarder look exactly like this channel on youtube (by vettacossx), except I inserted new dols and changed the title to "Neogamma" and I also changed the title ID)

Download the Neogamma Package Here!

Forwarder Note: personally I prefer a forwarder channel but it requires an SD card or a FAT32 hard drive (with neogamma in the apps folder) connected to your wii for it to work

Other Channels Note: when pressing exit wii freezes, but shouldn't be as issue as long as you launch a game and return to the system menu from the within the game via the home menu (I haven't tested the forwarder yet, it may or may not have the same problem)

cIOS199 (cIOS249-v13).wad is available for download HERE (useful for dual layer support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @pball79, hi new one