Hacking New #002 protection?

rigogpu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was reading alot of this thread and to my understanding only chipped wii's can play this can someone explain to me what exactly to do since im a noob to this...ok i use the wad manager on IOS55 then i patch it burn it and play it?? i have a wiikey chip at 3.3??? installing this iso can that be bad for the wii?? does it make u update or auto update?? how can i avoid the update??? basically can someone tell me the easiest way of doing this whole thing..a tutorial would be great thanx

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
rigogpu said:
i was reading alot of this thread and to my understanding only chipped wii's can play this can someone explain to me what exactly to do since im a noob to this...ok i use the wad manager on IOS55 then i patch it burn it and play it?? i have a wiikey chip at 3.3??? installing this iso can that be bad for the wii?? does it make u update or auto update?? how can i avoid the update??? basically can someone tell me the easiest way of doing this whole thing..a tutorial would be great thanx

>HERE

rigogpu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanx but also everytime i try to load the wad manager it gives me a error rtc-1 when its retreiving the files anyone know why??

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the game has 3.1 update, actually I haven't seen the 3.2 or higher update in any disc and I do check all the .iso's with trucha

@rigogpu you need to use the Dynamic Duo = cIOS and IOS Downgraders to set your Wii in 3.2 and this way you can install starfall and this is how you bypass every on-disc-update, the ret -1 on wad manager is because of:

1) Your SD card is not formatted as FAT16 properly, reformat it.
2) You deleted the file, after you selected it for install… stop doing shit like this.
3) Appears, when there is no “WAD” folder on your device (SD card).

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quite a few of you need to apologize to Zulianino. NFSU will indeed update your IOSs (or add them if you don't have them) without updating the system menu if you are already at 3.1. In my specific case it added IOSs 38, 53, and 55 and my system menu is still at 3.2U. NFSU runs fine with absolutely no modifications for me.

rigogpu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i downgraded to 3.2u still have the same problem...i have the wad manager in the apps folder and also have a wad folder with a wad in it...when it starts to retrive the files thats when i get the error

darkgunsou86

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i encountered this error with Bleach Versus Crusade. I scoured forums and found out this is caused by not having the latest IOS included in new system updates. i got the ios 38,53 and 55 from a rapidshare link. i just install the ios 55 using wadmanager 1.3 and the game became playable. not sure is nfs needs all three installed to play as i don't have the game to test and i prefer the xbox 360 version. i'm on 3.2u.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
nicksasa said:
use the gamma 002 fix

I think he is a modchip user and should just extract all new IOS from the .iso and install them. When he gets the 002 error then, he should use SoftChip with the correct IOS.

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiPower said:
Hmm, could it be that the game checks if the system menu version is 3.4 or higher? Does the game work for starfall modchip users?

it does work for starfall non modchip users... although i have scratches on the disc from laying around and now it crashes with a disc read error on loading the levels...

rigogpu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i got it to work finally i was up all night doing this stuff...i downgraded from 3.3u to 3.2u have the wiikey and used the ios55 and the game worked itd does not make you update or does not auto update im still at 3.2u..

Mailenste

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My system:

PAL Wii 3.3E (without the Wii-Shop update)
WiikeyV1 1.9s

Okay, I got this problem:

I installed manually IOS38-64-v3609, IOS53-64-v4113 & IOS53-64-v4633 a while back, when Animal Crossing Wii game me a black screen, so that worked out for that game. Also NFS:U (PAL) works fine here without any problems.

The actual problem i got is "Bleach Versus Crusade (JP)".

The first try I brickblocked before burning. It shows up in the Disc Channel and even starts, but as soon as it comes to the "NOW LOADING" screen, the system freezes. Can't do jackshit. Using the same disc with GeckoOS 1.7b gives me the "Error 002".

I tried to burn the clean iso for my second try and when I boot the disc up, it gives me a Update Information in the Disc Channel, so I tried GeckoOS 1.7b again and of course it 002'ed me again.

So my question is: How can I get that japanese games to work with my setup without going back to 3.2E (of course trucha signed things won't work for me with 3.3E, so remember that) or using Softmod, Gamma etc. ? I heard Nuke is working on GeckoOS 2.0, so I wonder if that will help me out or is there a workaround already?

Thanks for your time!

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Mailenste said:
My system:

WiikeyV1 1.9s

I installed manually IOS38-64-v3609, IOS53-64-v4113 & IOS53-64-v4633 a while back, when Animal Crossing Wii game me a black screen, so that worked out for that game. Also NFS:U (PAL) works fine here without any problems.

The first try I brickblocked before burning. It shows up in the Disc Channel and even starts, but as soon as it comes to the "NOW LOADING" screen, the system freezes. Can't do jackshit. Using the same disc with GeckoOS 1.7b gives me the "Error 002".

I tried to burn the clean iso for my second try and when I boot the disc up, it gives me a Update Information in the Disc Channel, so I tried GeckoOS 1.7b again and of course it 002'ed me again.

So my question is: How can I get that japanese games to work with my setup without going back to 3.2E (of course trucha signed things won't work for me with 3.3E, so remember that) or using Softmod, Gamma etc. ? I heard Nuke is working on GeckoOS 2.0, so I wonder if that will help me out or is there a workaround already?

Thanks for your time!

If you have an old modchip you either need to patch the 002 error out of the .iso or load it with a loader which fixes this on the fly. If you patch the .iso it's trucha signed and isn't playable with an unpatched IOS5x.

Mailenste

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
Mailenste said:
My system:

WiikeyV1 1.9s

Thanks for your time!

If you have an old modchip you either need to patch the 002 error out of the .iso or load it with a loader which fixes this on the fly. If you patch the .iso it's trucha signed and isn't playable with an unpatched IOS5x.

-Edit-
Well, I added your gamma002 fix to my apps ons the SD card and now it's working. Thanks for the help, bro!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@