OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
It's not a matter of "if" but "when" -- there's a new Call of Duty game coming out this year, make no mistake about it.

According to a teaser in the latest issue of Official PlayStation Magazine UK, we'll find out more next month, prior to E3. The magazine teases an exclusive reveal of the title in its next issue, which is said to hit newsstands on May 17. Outside of the fact that the game will feature at least one grenade, that's all of the information we have right now.

A mysterious package that arrived at our offices earlier this week hinted at a Call of Duty game reveal, but could also be related to Activision's upcoming title, the Raven-developed Singularity. With that mystery parcel hinting at more details next week, I guess we'll know more soon enough.

http://www.destructoid.com/official-playst...ty-170362.phtml

let's hope this one will be better than MW2

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't this like the ninth announcement of an announcement for this game we already know about?

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lets play a game to guess the next title!
wink.gif

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hope it has something to do with the Vietnam War like people are speculating about. Mw2 was the first CoD I bought and I tought it was a goood game.
smile.gif

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmm... i hope it's a vietnam war game, mw2, although it was good, got boring quicker than i expected. But you know, treyarch are pretty good. I think this will be a good addition to the cod family.

DarkMario616

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who like MW2, I will say it is a bad game. It's addicting, and it's not good at all, it's fun, but that's it, it is not a good game.

Commando, HBS, and No recoil ruin the fun...if your a sniper, oh look your dead stupid ACR.

Treyarch will DO a better job. They already confirmed no commando and that shotguns will be put back to primary, so the only secondary will be pistols (most likely).

GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Treyarch are only decent now cuz they totally copied MW, and I can't see how they can fail with this as people eat MW/WaW and MW2 up like hotcakes. Theres not much they can do wrong if they don't fuck a good thing up. And IW is dead. the people who made it good are gone, and the rest of em are pretty much being made to stay at infinity ward if they want their money. Activision killed IW.

Also theres BFBC2, so I don't really care, cuz COD is dead to me. (And I've boycotted Activision anyway. I won't buy from a company who forces it's employees to work for money already owed to them.)

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TDWP FTW said:
luke_c said:
[sarcasm]It's being made by Treyarch, what could possibly go wrong? [/sarcasm]

At least Treyarch can make an entertaining game, fix glitches in that game, and have balanced multiplayer.

CoD:WaW
Pros:
CO-OP IN Nazi Zombies
(MP40 is as overpowered as everyone thinks)
Glitches have been fixed without spawning a ton of other glitches
Great map selection (yeah after map packs were released)

Cons:
Somewhat boring story mode (Good, but boring and slow-paced)
You get kicked from a lobby if you don't have the map the match is on.

CoD:MW2
Pros:
Lots of customization
Many people play it
Good story mode

Cons:
Glitches are fixed, but more appear from that (listing the same thing twice to use it as a hyperbole? that's sad considering I haven't even seen a glitch while playing the game...oh yeah that's because infinity ward fixed them)
Extremely overpowered weapons...*facepalm* (this is where you give examples)
Quite a few maps that have a ton of places to camp, spawn-kill, etc. Like rust and...rust? (possibly quarry if you're noob toobing...)

I think I've made my point.

Fix'd it up a bit. (to my opinions)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: