Hacking New System Menu Update 4.3

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Bloodlust said:
Riley said:
Use Smashstack or Indana Pwns to boot a wad manager toi install IOS34 v3348. Then run the hackmii installer to install HBC.

Is IOS34 v3348 an alternative to IOS41? Or is it an IOS to be used with HBC?

It is used to get the HAckmii installer working. You still need IOS41 on a virgin 4.3 Wii to get TBR working.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
petspeed said:
Bloodlust said:
Riley said:
Use Smashstack or Indana Pwns to boot a wad manager toi install IOS34 v3348. Then run the hackmii installer to install HBC.

Is IOS34 v3348 an alternative to IOS41? Or is it an IOS to be used with HBC?

It is used to get the HAckmii installer working. You still need IOS41 on a virgin 4.3 Wii to get TBR working.
What prevents the Hackmii installer from running on IOS41?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Gordinio said:
What prevents the Hackmii installer from running on IOS41?
Maybe it's not on the list of IOSs it recognizes
unsure.gif

IOS41 is normally only found on Korean Wii's too...

clay.r.08

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think i a gonna try to get a virgin 4.3 modded and playing games from usb drive

i just have one question

i can use either the smash stack or the indiana jones hack and i do not have to have the retail copy of the games (actual retail game disc) right?

i saw a guide and it has the Indiana_PWNS-USA.zip all i have to do is click on it and download

i have not read the entire guide and do not understand most of it yet but before i try it and stop waiting for a easier fix i just thoght i could ask before i get started on it

thanks for you help

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
clay.r.08 said:
i think i a gonna try to get a virgin 4.3 modded and playing games from usb drive

i just have one question

i can use either the smash stack or the indiana jones hack and i do not have to have the retail copy of the games (actual retail game disc) right?

i saw a guide and it has the Indiana_PWNS-USA.zip all i have to do is click on it and download

i have not read the entire guide and do not understand most of it yet but before i try it and stop waiting for a easier fix i just thoght i could ask before i get started on it

thanks for you help
If it's a virgin with no chip then you will need an original copy of the game.

clay.r.08

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is the latest word on how long until i can mod a virgin wii with no chip to play wii games from usb drive and without using retail game disc ?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
clay.r.08 said:
what is the latest word on how long until i can mod a virgin wii with no chip to play wii games from usb drive and without using retail game disc ?
There's absolutely no word from Comex yet on the subject. Why not just get LEGO Indiana Jones? It's one of those bargain games (I bought mine for $15 from Toys R Us)

clay.r.08

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gordinio said:
clay.r.08 said:
There's absolutely no word from Comex yet on the subject. Why not just get LEGO Indiana Jones? It's one of those bargain games (I bought mine for $15 from Toys R Us)

thanks for the great information Gordinio
i guess im gonna buy the lego game
i was waiting for a easier fix but now it seems a easier fix might not be coming anytime soon

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
clay.r.08 said:
Gordinio said:
clay.r.08 said:

thanks for the great information Gordinio
i guess im gonna buy the lego game
i was waiting for a easier fix but now it seems a easier fix might not be coming anytime soon
Make sure you get the first one, and not Lego Indiana Jones 2.

Gavin97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
/Confused/

As somewhat of a hacking noob, I have absolutely no idea what this conversation is about/leading to. Is there a new exploit? Can I update yet?

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
There are no new exploits to run homebrew. Smash Stack and Indiana Pwns work perfectly, unless you have a Japanese or Korean Wii.

Team Twiizers has a few IOS exploits (which are used to install the Homebrew Channel and friends) up their sleeve, but they're working to obfuscate the HackMii installer more (to make Nintendo take longer to churn out a new update).

If you have 4.1 or 4.2, there's absolutely no point in updating to 4.3.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bros said:
It seems there is a new homebrew in developpment by a French Team ...

http://www.wii-addict.fr/forum/EXCLUPoC-La...-en-t20547.html

Sorry my french isn't good enough to understand what it's about. But it's something about nutnut, and wasn't that the guy that told here that he has an exploit for 4.3, but didn't want to tell any details or anything that would at least prove that he knows what he is talking about? And it's something with HBC .wads, so if that is finished, i recommend to not link it here, as GBAtemp respects the wishes of TT to not redistribute their stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Minox @ Minox:
    I seem to recall something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @cearp, And that one old guy is AncientBoi.
    +2
  • Minox @ Minox:
    Some guy walking from the south of the UK to the north only to get arrested towards the end of his trip lol
    +3
  • Minox @ Minox:
    Best part is that he's done it a couple of times lol
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I agree with him but for better or for worse it's just not accepted in society anymore
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol the comments are mostly siding with him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember years ago while vacationing in Florida, was walking along the beach, and come along a group of naked people sunbathing, wouldn't have been bad but I had my 9yr old daughter w me. I didn't know then that they have nudist beaches down there. (St. Petersburg, FL) Not sure if still do, was 20 yrs ago.
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I'm surprised there's no religion where you're always naked. and people arguing that it's their religion to be so, as it's how god created us
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Nowadays religion is used as a manipulation tactic to get more people in.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tbf most religions end up being naked
    +1
  • Minox @ Minox:
    Iunno, nudists while a bit bonkers tend to seem more sane than cults/religions
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I always wondered where do they keep they're wallet and car keys?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's the old way of we aren't animals we have materials to make us decent way of thinking
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Hey, if there's a giant elephant with four arms telling me what to do, I'm going to listen.
  • Minox @ Minox:
    @BigOnYa Attached to the shlong, duh
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Or up their behind like they're smuggling drugs, idk.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Must be super painful.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol, instead of Fanny pack, they have the Shlong pack.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Who said us "Nudist" aren't sane? Were we "Born" with clothes? :mellow:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Fanny pack, that applies to women. ;)
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    honestly I think they just have those little hip packs
  • cearp @ cearp:
    exactly
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kind of like how thugs keep their guns in purses
  • cearp @ cearp:
    or maybe a very professional looking leather briefcase
    cearp @ cearp: or maybe a very professional looking leather briefcase