Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
im using the eu version of cubic ninja cia
my fw is 4.5.0-0E when i use the qr code for 4.5.0-7E it crashes my 3ds,
but if i try try the qr code for 9.2.0-20E it gets to 80% then crashes.

how am i supposed to install ninjhax? is anyone else having this problem on 4.5.0-0E?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah I had the same problem, they don't support -0 firmware/eshop versions yet. I emailed smealum about it within minutes of ninjhax's release, and no response/fix yet. Maybe they'll get around to it.
I run ninjhax from my Gateway 9.2 emunand, if you don't have a Gateway or similar then you might be out of luck until smea fixes this.

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Yeah I had the same problem, they don't support -0 firmware/eshop versions yet. I emailed smealum about it within minutes of ninjhax's release, and no response/fix yet. Maybe they'll get around to it.
I run ninjhax from my Gateway 9.2 emunand, if you don't have a Gateway or similar then you might be out of luck until smea fixes this.

i have gateway and my emunand is the latest :) could you guide me how to use gateway please?

paulyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd guess the cia would have to be the correct region, sometimes cia still don't work on different region consoles even though they have been made region free

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad

hey dude did you use a 3ds rom on emunand 9.2.0-20E to install ninjhax? cause i used eu rom on red card with on my 9.2.0-20E emunand with the 9.2.0-20E QR code and it put verticle lines on my screen and froze

Edit

its working with 9.2.0-20E QR code, 9.2.0-20E emunand and eu rom via gateway red card.

i can play some 3ds craft now :D

Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, about what?